27

"TAE..."

Jungkook turned instantly when jin screamed his wife's name......jungkook met his wife laying on the ground unconsciously.........

"TAE..." He stormed towards the other.......Jungkook fall on the ground near the other........he engulfed as shaking the other with teary eyes........

"Tae....baby open your eyes.....don't make me painc...." mrs kim is near her son who is not moving a bit........jin is hold tae's hand and rubbing it cause it felt cold........jungkook got up as he carried the other the next second......

"Tae?? what happened???...." hoseok stormed there worriedily asking everyone about his baby brother........

"Jungkook..." hoseok rushed near the car as he opened the door for jungkook and entered inside the driving seat.......he is not aware of what happened to his brother but he know something happend in his absence and he have to take his brother to the hospital........

Jeon fam and kim fam followed the other in their car........

"Tae, hyung is here......open your eyes....." hoseok is saying nth time wiping his tears, driving so fast....jungkook is shaking the other and kissing on the forehead....... He couldn't see the other cause of tears......jungkook bowed his head as he closed his eyes, let the tears fall down........

The next second jungkook felt movement in other's hand which he is holding.....jungkook looked the other wiping his eyes.......

"Tae...." jungkook called as he kissed on the hand which is pressing his hand......

"Baby, open your eyes...." jungkook kissed again......tae gently opened his eyes partly and closed instantly.......hoseok is checking through the rear mirror driving as fast he can........

"Its okay......its okay.......hubby is here....." jungkook kissed on the hand as he embraced the other to the chest.....

"Tae.....we're here.....don't worry...." hoseok said as he stopped the car infront of the hospital........hoseok instantly went out of the car as he opened the door for jungkook who carried the other as he stormed inside the hospital........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Mr Jeon Taehyung...."

Tae heard someone calling his name softly......he opened his eyes gently but couldn't see the person infront of him because of the lights......

Doctor signalled the others to help tae to sit straight......tae finally sat leaning on the pillow.....

"You're alright......" doctor said smiling widely........tae looked anxiously........

"Hubby...."

Tae mumbled as he looked around.......

"What's your husband's name dear??....." doctor asked softly........

"Jungkook....Jeon....." tae mumbled as he looked with a pout.......

"Don't be panic okay.......you fainted, they all bring you here......."

"What happened to me??.....am i going to die??...." tae is at a verge to cry......doctor laughed which made tae confuse.......

"You don't have any disease....."

"Then why did i vomite whenever i eat anything and feeling soo tired??....look i'm weak lately......."

Doctor smiled at the other.......

"You're pregnant....."

Doctor announced.....

Tae looked at doctor with wide opened mouth and teary eyes in surprise......he is smiling while wiping the happy tears......