17

Jungkook walked out of the room leaving tae inside the room with jimin.....

"Jiminie, you destroyed everything....." tae complained as he sat on the bed with a pout......

"Aww sorry taetae, i was helpless......" jimin said as he jumped on the bed......tae layed near jimin........

"Where is my hubby??...." jimin pouted as he hugged tae and looked at those bite marks on the neck with a smile......jimin heard tae's moaning sounds from outside, he don't want to disturb them but he want to tell his brother that his father is looking for him in the airport...........

"I wish by hubby come fast...." tae too pouted as he hugged back jimin.....both layed like that dreaming their husband.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Why didn't you asked about the project???, kook.....i thought you were going to ask about our project with Mr wang in LA.....but you're so mute......" Mr jeon is talking at his son who is sitting on the front seat of the car........jungkook is driving and only his eyes were on the road not his heart.....

"Kook???..." Mr jeon called confused by seeing jungkook's smile.......jungkook is not moving a bit.......

"Jungkook??.." mr jeon called as he tapped on his son's shoulder.......jungkook wake from his dream as he looked his father with an amusing face.........

"Are you okay??.." mr jeon asked as he looked his son worried.......

"I___i'm fine....." jungkook said as he looked at the road with his usual face.......

On the way to mansion mr jeon got a call from his wife.....

"Hello...."

"Hello jagiya...." mr jeon called as he smiled.......jungkook eyed at his father...... "your mother..." mr jeon whispered at his son......Don't know why but jungkook smiled by hearing the word his father used to call his mom.....jungkook never heard that before.......

"Ohh...Don't worry, you can stay there and don't forgot to take your medicines.....love you....." by that mr jeon ended the call.......jungkook looked at his father puzzled.......

"Kook, Mr kim is sick and he want to see taehyung, so your mom, jimin and taehyung were going to Kim mansion........drop me in our mansion and go there.....tae will get relief....." mr jeon said.....

Jungkook looked otherside a bit gloomy......

'We were so happy a moment ago, why now?? Why me??....' jungkook cursed himself......

Finally they arrived at the mansion.......jungkook was turning his car but stopped to see yoongi's car coming inside the mansion......yoongi parked his car as he stormed towards jungkook's car.......

"Jungkook, are you going to kim mansion???........" yoongi asked as he removed his suit......jungkook nodded his head.......yoongi rushed towards the front seat......

"I'am coming with you, eomma called me just now.....how could i sleep here without my chim.....impossible....." yoongi seated comfortably........

Jungkook started the car......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Yoongi, you have to go to Thailand to visit our lawyer......" Jungkook said which yoongi whined mentally........

"Why me??...." yoongi asked which jungkook looked him......

"Take jimin too......." jungkook said which yoongi smiled......

"Fine...."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They reached kim mansion......jungkook and yoongi walked in which hobi saw both coming towards the livingroom.....