22

Jungkook came after a shower and found tae on the bed covering himself with the blanket and facing otherside......jungkook smiled as he switched the lights off and went to the bed......

Tae gulped as he gripped his hands over the blanket nervously.......its going to happen again and tae decided to not to stop his husband and let him do whatever he want......last night he was nervous and scared a lot but now he know how it will feel in the love making.......

Tae closed his eyes tightly when an arm slide down around his waist from back........

"Turn around......" jungkook mumbled in ears which tae keep silent for a minute......jungkook blew on the ear which tae smiled as he slapped on the hand gently......tae is shy and he don't want to show that he too need his husband tonight.........

"What?....." jungkook asked as he moved his hand to taebooty........tae shook his head as he bite his lips when the hand pressed on the jelly bum.........

"Turn around....." jungkook whispered again.........

"I__i'm_____sleepy...." tae said which he don't want to say that actually.......

"Then, take rest.....good night......" by that jungkook turned other side leaving an angry cub back......

'Huuuu........what????......." tae turn around instantly.....

'Really?? U want to sleep now??? After this all?? Making my tummy lots of these stupid butterflies???...... Such an anti romantic man i got.......can't you beg me or pleade at me??? Ohh you're a bussy billionaire and i'm just an ordinary person to you?? Right? So i have to beg you for a baby??? Right??? If you're stubborn and didn't lose your bold image even on the bed, then i'm also a stubborn person.....i got your surname Mr Jeon Jungkook......you're gonna crave for me every night.......Aishh this man......how am i going to carry this man's baby???? I don't want my baby to be his appa's character.........i hate you......you're dead Mr rock heart.......' tae turned as he covered himself with the blanket and slept.......

Jungkook waited for about five minutes to tae's sweet voice but he is confused now.......

'Why didn't he called me??? I thought you will ask me to continue but why???' Jungkook turned around and found his wife sleeping peacefully........

'What??? He slept already???.....why??? May be he is tired for real......' jungkook sighed as he hugged his wife from behind and slept..............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook wake when their door started to bang in the early morning.......tae whined annoyingly as he turned and snuggled his face in his husband's chest.......jungkook smiled as he brushed tae's hair........but the door is banging without resting........

"Hubby....." tae whined like a kid like complaining as he hugged his husband tightly and snuggled more his face into the chest......jungkook got angry towards the person who is disturbing his sleeping beauty.........jungkook parted tae from him who looked his husband with his half opened eyes and a cute pout which is complaining for parting the hug........

Tae rubbed his eyes as he looked his husband who is now moved towards the door to see the person otherside.......

Jungkook opened the door and an unexpected thing happened........tae jumped out from the bed in rage........jungkook is pushing the person who is now on him.....Tae glared at a boy who is now circled his hands and legs around his husband and hugging soo tightly.........He kissed jungkook's cheek at the next second........

Tae screamed in jeoulosy as he ran towards his husband and started to slap on the boys back to get down from his husband......jungkook surprised to see the angry cub who is boiling in anger and possessive........