38

"Ahhh, hubby, wait.........." Tae moaned as he arched his back while his fingers were digging into his husband's shoulder.......jungkook intertwined one hand and pinned it on the pillow by pressing the hand......tae threw his head back by arching when jungkook started to thrust in and out slowly.......

Jungkook kissed the neck as he smiled lightly........

"I have missed our nights......" jungkook said as he looked through the teary eyes of others.......tae gently touched his husband's cheeks.........

"Never ever leave you......we will cry together and smile together......." jungkook said kissing the hand........tae smiled as he enjoyed the pain.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Both slept after being filled with love.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tae woke when he felt cold......his legs were out of the blanket.........he pulled his leg inside the blanket and turned around to see his husband.......jungkook was sleeping.......

"Hubby, wakey......" tae called giving morning kisses on the nose and lips......tae got up by supporting his back.......jungkook stretched as he took his phone from the nightstand.....

Tae walked slowly by covering himself with his husband's shirt.......he looked at himself in the bathroom mirror.......he touched the marks on his collarbone and the side of his neck......jungkook's five fingers were marked on Tae's waist.........he smiled as he arranged his messy hair........

Jungkook hugged the other from the back and gave kisses on the side of the neck......

"Did your back hurt bad?....." jungkook asked gently patting the tummy......tae shook his head and turned to face his husband......

"Do you want to go back??...." tae asked drawing circles on the bare chest......jungkook hummed as he pecked on the lips........

"You're coming with me, I don't wanna sleep alone anymore......" jungkook said and snuggled his face into the neck......

"You only need me to sleep with you...." tae asked which made Jungkook look the other instantly........

"What got into you???...."

"I'm a graduate, I need to work....." tae said straightforwardly.....

"I don't want you to take a lot of work pressure.......my life was changed a lot when I took my father's business......I want you to smile every day without any stress......" jungkook said cupping the face.......tae pouted......

"So you want me to make your food, sleep with you, and then take care of your babies, right?...." tae asked shoving Older's hands away.....

Jungkook sighed as he lifted the other by the waist and placed him on the bathroom counter.......

"What do you need now??..." jungkook asked.......

"I need to work...."

"Fine, I will arrange a seat beside me in my cabin......you can help me with the files and stick with me all the time...." jungkook said...

"No, I want to work in a different section.....not with you...." tae said crossing his hands......

"Now you're stubborn...."

"Yes, I am..."

"Fine, you learned designing right?..... I will set a cabin for you in the marketing section....."

"No, I want to work like an employee, not the boss...."

"You're getting on my nerves now...." jungkook showed his old straight face......

"You're bad, get out...." tae gets down from the counter by pushing Jungkook.....and pushes him out of the bathroom.......

"I need to take a warm bath... you crushed me out last night......" tae said, shutting the bathroom door........jungkook smiled at the closed door........