8

Jungkook found his baby bear still sleeping on the bed....jungkook leaned towards the other and poked on the nose to wake the other......tae whined as he turned to the otherside......

"Tae, wake...." jungkook called by pulling the other by his arm.....

"Hubby, two minutes......" tae whined again without opening his eyes.....jungkook sighed as he dragged the other out of the bed forcefully......tae instantly circled his hands around his husband's neck......

"Tae, stop acting like a kid.......it's already 9....." jungkook scold the other by pushing back.....Tae pouted as he pushed his husband back....Later tae noticed that his husband is half naked and it's making him blush.....Those muscles and the tempting tattoos making his face red and sweating for no reason......Tae rushed towards the bathroom......jungkook smirked as he started to get ready for office......

After brushing, tae went out of the bathroom and checked if his husband is still there or went for office......he found his husband in the balcony, talking with someone in his phone.....

Tae walked out of the room without making any noise......

"Eommaaa..." tae walked inside the kitchen happily.....

"Eomma, are you making coffee for my husband??..." tae asked standing near mrs jeon.....

"No dear, wait a minute...." mrs jeon said as she was about to make coffe for her son.....

"Eomma, teach me to make it.....i want to surprise my hubby...." tae said showing his heart smile......mrs jeon nodded as she pinched on the cheek......

On the otherside jungkook is coming downstairs to see his wife to say bye for office.....he didn't find tae on the living room couch as usual.....but found jimin on the couch who is reading something.....jungkook cleared his throat as he stood near the couch.....jimin acted like he didn't saw his brother.....

"Where is tae??..." jungkook spoke finally.....

"Ohh hyung, you're here?? Don't you want to go for office?? It's late....yoonie already left a hour ago.......why you're still here??" jimin said like he didn't heard the question what his brother asked.....he want to hear it one more tine from his brother.....

"I asked where is tae??..."

"He??...." jimin started to think by closing his book.....jungkook gritted his teeth but controlled his temper for a minute......

"I think he is in the kitchen....." jimin said and the next second he saw his brother rushing towards the kitchen.....

Jimin instantly got up from the couch shockingly....he rubbed his eyes to check if he is imagining things or not......

"Am i dreaming?? That's jeon jungkook, right?? My older brother.....Really?? He know the way to kitchen??? OMG he is trapped in tae's world.....you're making my hyung die for your beauty, taehyung.....Appa is right, marriage can make someone change.....But i didn't expect this in my whole life......Now my hyung started to get the meaning of patience....." jimin fall on the couch laughing......

Jungkook is looking at tae who is looking at mrs jeon with his puppy eyes and doing what she told......Their maids were staring at the person in the kitchen door......they couldn't imagine that their young master is now on the kitchen......

"Eomma, does it make time??..." tae asked as he leaned towards the kitchen counter.....Later he saw his husband there......

"Hubby..." tae called as he rushed near jungkook......A spoon fall down from mrs jeon to saw her son in the kitchen.......She is staring her son from head to toe like she is seeing jungkook in first time......