26

"Tae, why you're waiting for him?? Go to bed...." hoseok is scolding the other nth time and tae is ignoring the same time.......

"Hyungie, do you have any problem if i stay here?? Go to sleep...." tae said laying on the couch while playing with his phone.......

"Its already past 12 and i care about your health....." hoseok said by slightly slapping on the hand of the other...  

"Aish hyungie......please don't disturb me .......i'm on my last level....." tae said focusing on his phone........hoseok sighed as he shook his head.......

"Then stay here till morning......" hoseok left to his room........

After about five minutes jungkook's car entered inside the mansion gate......tae rushed towards the door......he saw his husband running towards him with a bright smile........

"Hubby....." tae called surprisingly when jungkook instantly lifted the other and carried in bridal style.......

"I'm soo happy today....." jungkook said looking the other.......

"What??? Does any girl proposed you??...." tae asked instantly which he got a glare.......

"Do you want to fall from here??...." jungkook asked which tae shook his head as he circled his hands around his husband's neck.......

"Don't ruin our mood......lets go on a trip after the party....." jungkook said which tae smiled widely......

"Where you want to go??..." jungkook asked which tae started to think a place for their first trip together.........

"Okay, let me know when you select the destination....." jungkook said moving towards the stairs........

"Where is your room??..." jungkook asked looking around which tae pointed his hands towards the door......

"Does the wall is sound proof??..." jungkook asked mockingly which tae slapped on the chest with a red printed cheeks.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next morning jungkook wake without his wife near him.........

"Arrghh...." jungkook stretched his body as he rolled over the bed....he hissed in pain when his shoulder rubbed on the bedsheet......

"He have to cut his nails i think......its really hurting........wait....where is he??....." jungkook got up from the bed covering the bottom part with the blanket.........

"He is not here??....... he even can stand straight??.......really??......may be he took the painkillers......or else he wll surely crawl downstairs...." jungkook laughed as he jumped on the bed.......

"Where is my phone??..." jungkook instantly got up as he searched his phone .........he found it in his suit......jungkook again jumped on the bed as he scrolled his Twitter page......a smirk passed through his lips to read a specific news.....

"Wang corporation got fired last night and its confirmed that its because of the electric devices inside the building.......Its been second case we are witnessing in seoul......The CEO of wang corp Mr Wang rejected to give explanation about this incident......."

"Soo pity....." jungkook laughed as he threw his phone other side........then he heard the door banging.......he instantly jumped up from the bed and wear his pants to open the door.......

"Wait....coming...." jungkook rushed near the door and opened it......

"Oh, good morning...." jungkook greeted when he saw hoseok other side......hoseok didn't wished back instead he turned his head.......

'Why he hate me??....'

"We're arranging the mansion and decorating every corner with flowers so get out of this room....." hoseok said rudely.....