6

"Taetae, please don't cry.....may be hyung is busy with his work....." jimin is consolidating the other who is crying because, it's been two days since he saw his husband......His door is always locked and jungkook is ignoring tae's calls and messages......

"Please, he is alright....did you forgot what yoonie told yesterday....."

Tae looked jimin with his teary eyes......

Yoongi told to him that he saw jungkook yesterday evening but couldn't get a chance to talk.......tae burried his face on the pillow and cried silently......jimin sighed as he looked the other worried......

'What's wrong with this muscle pig??? Can't he take care of his wife??? Then why did he married???.....' jimin cursed his older brother mentally by patting tae's head....

*Ring*

Jimin stared his door when the door bell rang........he got up and walked towards the door........tae is still on the bed......

"Ohh hyung....." jimin surprised to see jungkook on the other side......

"Hmm...."

Later jungkook seen was a thing running towards him and jumped on him effortlessly........jungkook circled his one hand around the other who is now circled his hands and legs around him.......

"I missed you...." tae cried as he hugged his husband tightly.........jungkook cleared his throat with his usual face.......jimin looked the couple adoringly........

"Give me some time......" jungkook said to his younger brother who raised his eyebrows as questioning........

"Wait outside for a minute......" jungkook said as he stepped in with tae who is still in his husband's hands.......jimin walked out confusingly........jungkook closed the door.........

"Get down...." jungkook said by pushing his wife firmly who shook his head and hugged even more.....

Jungkook used his two hands to push the other towards the bed.......Tae fall on the bed but he instantly pulled his husband's shirt with him........jungkook placed his hands over the bed to not to fall on the other completely.......

"Hubby, i missed you.....why didn't you attend the calls??.....you didn't even replied my messages....." tae started to complain by pouting sadly......jungkook stared the pout as he forcefully grabbed tae's hands and pinned on the bed.......

"Stop worrying about me.....do your business....." jungkook said which made tae confuse and a bit shock......

"Why?...."

"We need time to know eachother......."

"I don't need it...." tae said instantly......

"But i need......it was my appa's wish to make me marry someone, but i wasn't ready.......still not.......i need to take care of my business.......i give first preference to my business than anything.......but now a days i couldn't concentrate on my work because of you......"

"Me???...."

"Hmm....that day, when we___we kissed.... it shouldn't be actually happened......it was a mistake......."

"Mistake??...." tae asked, tears rolling over......jungkook looked away, it hurting him someway.....

"Sorry, i need time........i'm going back to mansion today........" jungkook said and leaves tae's hands......jungkook was about to get up but tae pulled his husband........

"Does someone kiss their wife mistakenly??? You even kissed me here....is that also a mistake??" tae whined by crying out of his heart as he showed his neck which jungkook have gave him a love bite two days before.......it hurts him more to hear the 'mistake' word......jungkook stared those teary eyes.......