11

Tae backed to his room after explaining what his plan to jimin who didn't agree with it cause he is scared if jungkook would do something in anger but later he fall for the adorable boxy smile.......

Jungkook was cheking something on his laptop while sitting on the bed and leaning towards the headboard......he eyed at his wife who is now entered with his brother.......he felt something fish by seeing jimin's face......tae is acting so cool.....

Tae walked towards the cupboard as he took one of his dress and showed jimin.....

"Jiminie, does i look good in this dress??..." tae asked in a high voice to hear his husband......jimin nodded by gulping nervously and eying at his older brother.......

"Jiminie, what colour would bogumie hyung wear??...then i can select that one too.....soo romantic,right??..." tae asked giggling and acting like he is shy.....jungkook sighed as he got up from his bed by placing the laptop on the bed......jimin stood a step backwards cause if his brother become converted into a Hulk then he have to escape from there.......

[I think you all know who is Hulk......if you don't then Google it or ask your author nim.....i'm here for you babies.......]

"Where are you going??..." that hard voice make tae to stop working and turn to see his husband.......

"I'm going with bogumie hyung and jiminie for a movie....." tae said which he saw a smirk on his husband's face.....

"Ohh really??..." jungkook asked acting like he is amazed as he gently pulled the other from the cupboard and closed the cupboard still smiling evily.......jimin started to move backward......tae examined every move of his husband a little bit suspicious......he don't have any idea what jungkook is thinking inside.......

"Going for a movie, right??...." jungkook asked smoothly.......tae just nodded staring his husband a little bit scared......he is confused what hiding inside that smiling face.....

"Hubby....." tae mumbled when his husband started to move towards him.....tae gripped on older's shirt......jungkook smirked as he placed his hands on the cupboard trapping tae between his arms.......jimin is standing on his toe while curiously peeping, trying to see what happening there......tae is not seen cause of his older brother's body......jungkook leaned down which made jimin more curious.......

"Kookie..." tae mumbled as he pushed his husband a little....jungkook stopped leaning down cause of his new nickname.....

"Why you're staring?? I can also give nickname to my husband not only your friend...." tae said which jungkook can feel complete jealous on the voice.......jungkook smiled by the cute one under him who is now pouting and playing with the buttons on his husband's shirt......tae is now unbuttoned two to three buttons......

Jungkook pulled the other towards his chest.......tae gulped as he placed his hands on the chest........jungkook lifted the other as he sticked tae on the cupboard......jungkook leaned down by looking at those puppy eyes........jungkook tightened his grip around the waist as their lips met together after lifting a little more......

'Why i'am here??...' jimin turned around biting his lips........

Tae gripped his hands over his husband's shoulder......tae is now on his toe enjoying his husband's touch and the feel of being secured......jungkook tilted his head as he started to suck out the lips harshly......tae gasped, tears were flowing down through the closed eyes......tae arched his back as he tugged on the shirt to do more.......A sweet moan escaped from his lips which made jimin crave for his husband.........jungkook leaves those swollen lips and smiled at the other.......tae opened his eyes and stared his husband with a pout........Jimin is rubbing his hands together nervously......

'Where is my husband????yoonieee......'

Tae pulled jungkook's shirt down while tilting his head......jungkook got what his wife is asking for......

"Where you're going??..." jungkook asked in his hard voice......tae whined as he again pulled down......

"Answer...." jungkook raised his voice a little which tae pouted more......

"Nowhere...." tae mumbled back.......

"Then??..." jungkook raised his brows......

"Just a prank...." tae looked down......

"Wanna go out with me??...Now??.."

"Huuuuu?????....." both jimin and tae exclaimed in surprise......jungkook then realized that his brother is still in his room and watching their 18+ drama in a close view.......jungkook leaves tae instantly as he moved back by clearing his throat.......tae looked away while jungkook is buttoning his shirt......jimin smiled embarrassed......

"I___" jimin rushed from there at the very next second......

Jungkook looked the other who stared back innocently.......jungkook walked towards the door and locked it........

"We're going for a movie...." jungkook announced which made tae squeals in happiness.......tae started to select his outfit for going on a date with his husband.......their first travel and he is excited........
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin is staring on the stairs while laying on the couch in the living room......

'If my yoonie was here then i could cuddle with him......" jimin whined as he stared the stairs, pouting sadly......

Jimin jumped up from his seat when the couple have seen in a far view.......jimin looked at them.......tae is smiling and running downstairs......jungkook is following the other with his usual face.......

"Jiminiee...." tae hugged jimin........

"Jimin, get ready for a movie.....yoongi will join you in the mall....." jungkook said which made jimin's heart ache, cause it's rare jungkook call his younger brother's name lovingly.......jimin wiped his tears away as he rushed to his room to get ready........he is happy cause he is going out with his older brother........

They went to the mall where yoongi joined with them.......

Jimin kissed on his husband's cheek when they met.......

After the movie they reached mansion......jungkook looked his wife who is sleeping so peacefully on the front seat........Jungkook stared the other for a minute.......Yoongi carried jimin to their room cause jimin was fully drunk......tae and jimin drank the whole bottle of wine........

Jungkook carried the other to their bedroom.........

Next morning tae wake half naked......he is only on his sweatpants.......He found his husband also near him half naked.........tae felt pain on his lips when he licks it.......he also found his husband's hands around his waist.......

"Why i'am on my sweatpants??? Who change my cloths????....."

"Huuh??..."

Tae instantly covered his face with the blanket.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Again a short chapter......💜💜💜🐰🐯
Enjoy.....💃💃🦋🦋
vkook1love  here is your update dear 🥰🥰
Forgive to you author nim if it have any mistake...... 😁😁💜💜🦋🦋