12

Tae hide inside the blanket trying to rewind what happened last night......

Flashback

Jungkook carried tae in their room and layed him on the bed after removing the sneakers.......jungkook later locked their door and started to take a shower to go to the bed.......Tae was sleeping peacefully.......

Jungkook come back after the shower and found his wife whining and removing his clothes one by one......jungkook raised his brows as he rushed near the other who throw his jeans on the floor and about to remove his boxers........

"Yaa..." jungkook hold tae's hands who is now staring his husband with a pout while laying on the bed......

"Kookie, i'm hot...." tae whined with his puppy eyes......jungkook shook his head as he forcefully pinned those hands above his head.......

"Sleep...." jungkook said as he turned towards the cupboard gently to take a sweatpants for the other........tae giggled as he about to remove his boxers but stopped instantly cause of his husband's warning sound.......

"Jeon Taehyung....." jungkook yelled as he closed the cupboard with a huge sound after taking a sweatpants........Tae started to weep by kicking on the bed frustratingly.........

"I hate you......" tae cried loudly......jungkook sighed as he moved towards the bed........jungkook leaned down which made tae silent.......jungkook smiled to see tae's cute shy face.....

"Wear it....." jungkook said which the other shook his head smiling......jungkook stopped smiling and stared the other with his usual face which made tae to take that cloth from his husband and wear it like a good boy......Tae pouted as he covered himself with the blanket.....His eyes were visible to the older........

"Don't you need a shirt??.." jungkook asked which the other shook still under the blanket.......

Jungkook turned the lights off and layed near the other who looked every movements with a pout......

'He is acting like 2 years kid.....don't he drunk before??? If I had known he would end up like this, I would not have allowed him to get drunk like this....' jungkook thought as he looked at his wife who is still staring him........

Tae smiled instantly which made jungkook suspicious......he smell something fishy on that smile.....tae turned around as he hide his face on his husband's arm while circling his hands around the chest........jungkook furrowed his brows as he turned for his wife who now snuggled his face on the chest.......

Jungkook closed his eyes as he hugged the other.......

After about 10 minutes jungkook was deep in his sleep but felt something pain on his neck.....

Jungkook hissed in pain and opened his eyes instantly when he felt tae's teeths on his neck......

"Taehyung....." jungkook yelled as he forcefully held tae's cheeks who is now smiling at his husband to escape from scoldings........Jungkook leaves tae as he took his phone from the bed near his pillow to check his neck......

Tae crawled back from his husband by covering himself with the blanket scarily......Tae then met a glaring pairs of eyes on him.....jungkook threw his phone to the other side as he jumped over tae who gulped as he placed his hands over his husband's chest........

"You have to pay for this....." jungkook said as he pointed on his neck which tae can clearly saw a red mark on the white skin........

"I___hmmp!!...." Jungkook smashed those lips together by pulling down the blanket and gripped his one hand over the curvy waist and other is under the pillow......Tae felt like numb, his soul left him and those pain on his spine......sweet moaning sounds passes in between the kiss.......