29

"Hubby....get up.....you're going to be late for office........" tae is pushing his husband and shaking him to got up from the bed.......it's been about fifteen minutes tae trying his best to wake him........

"Hubb____hhmm...." jungkook shushed the other by kissing aggressively......tae slapped on the shoulder to stop him.......

"Ahhhh....." tae whined when jungkook bite the lips......jungkook deepened the kiss as he moved over the other without giving weight........tae gasped as he gripped on his husband's hair, closing his eyes tightly.......jungkook moved down to the neck after sucking out the lips.......he gave kisses on the marks he left last night and sucked there one more......

"Ahhh.....hubby......" tae whined as he gripped on the shoulders.......jungkook looked at the other who opened his teary eyes with a raising heart........

"Wait.......i____can't......." tae said taking deep breaths........jungkook moved down to the tummy.....

"Good morning...." jungkook kissed on the belly as he moved up to kiss his wife.......

"Love you..." jungkook pecked on the lips.......

"Hubby.....get ready for office....you're already late......" tae whined by circling his hands around his husband's neck........

"Don't forget what i told you yesterday......." jungkook said which the other nodded his head.......

"Always stay in your room.....don't go anywhere without yoongi and jimin......."

"Aish, hubby......i know...." tae whined which jungkook kissed on the pout and got up from the bed.........tae managed to got up from the bed by supporting his back......jungkook got in the bathroom......

Tae opened the cupboard as he selected one suite for his husband.......

"Baby, appa is going back to office....we are gonna miss him...." tae pouted as he looked himself in the mirror......he lifted his shirt up to see the small baby bump........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hubby, hyungie is coming here today......" tae said munching his breakfast........

"Don't go anywhere, okay??......." jungkook said as he wiped the honey on the other, which was in the corner of his lips..........

"Hubby, bring me banana milk when you come back....and don't be late okay??...." jungkook nodded as he pecked on the lips.......

"Hyung...."

Jungkook looked back when he heard his brother's voice.......

"Hyung, you don't have to go......i'am sorry......yoonie don't have off from his work....." jimin said with a guilty face.......jungkook looked at yoongi who is now beside jimin.....he smiled as he nodded his head.....tae is looking at them clueless........yoongi told everything to the other last night......

"Its alright, i have to go.....don't worry about anything.....i can handle it....." jungkook said with an assuring smile........

"I promise you, i will take care of taetae......you too don't have to worry......" jimin said showing his pinky finger which the older nodded his head.......

'Jiminiee, you too??....why you all treating me like i'am the first boy who gets pregnant........arrghh it's irritating....'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Appa will be back soon with banana milk.......eomma will take care of you....." jungkook kissed on the bump and entered inside the car after giving a kiss on the forhead.....tae and jimin waved their hands to the moving car......

"Taetae, do you need something?? Let's get inside first....it's not safe to stay here......" jimin said as he hold other's hand.....tae furrowed his brows as he followed the other......