34

They are going to meet their aunt first......and staying there for the rest of the days......

Jungkook was driving the car while tae is on the front seat......tae was checking his husband occasionally......jungkook is just focusing on the road.......

Tae cleared his throat to get attention.....but failed.....

"Hubby, drive slow...." tae said nonchalantly without looking the older......mr and mrs kim looked eachother........he didn't get any reply even a glance.......tae coughed to clear the awkward situation.....

At the same time jungkook got a call....his phone was on the jeans pocket.......jungkook took it and about to answer but tae snatched the phone from jungkook and attended it......jungkook looked the other with a frown......

"Hello..." tae called softly.......jungkook is driving while checking the other....jungkook didn't fought with the other......tae didn't even looked the caller Id......

"No hubby is driving....call later...." tae said which jungkook grabbed the phone from tae and answered it.......tae looked his husband with an angry pout......

"Pass the document to yoongi and mail me the review of that report......" by that jungkook ended the call.......

Tae grabbed the phone from jungkook and glared at his husband who is staring the younger......tae opened every app on the phone like his phone......mr and mrs kim were watching the show......hoseok was busy in hearing music.......

"Who is this???...." tae asked to his husband showing an IG account of a girl..........

"A person whom you didn't know....." jungkook answered staring the other.....tae gritted his teeth as he unfollow her........jungkook tried to snatch the phone from the other but tae hide it inside his hoodie......

"You don't need to follow the person i didn't know...." tae said sticking the tongue out.......jungkook instantly grabbed tae's cheeks without hurting the other with his one hand and pulled closer......his other hand is on the steering wheel......tae slapped on the hands to get free......jungkook smiled as he pulled even more.....tae leaned supporting his hands on his husband's thigh........

"Naughty boys will get punishment...." jungkook mumbled as he was about to lean towards the other but stopped when he heard the coughing sounds from back.......both backed to their seat.....

"Jungkook, focus on the road.....i didn't find my soulmate yet...." hoseok said teasingly which jungkook rubbed the back of the neck embarrassingly.......

Tae looked outside the window as he rubbed his hands together like nothing happened............

The whole drive was silent until a thunder wake them all......tae startled as he looked around with a worried face........jungkook looked at his wife who looked so scared......

"Tae, you want to come to appa??...." mr kim asked worriedily which tae nodded his head with a sad pout......

"Jungkook, tae is scared of thunder..." mrs kim said which jungkook stopped the car for the other.....tae went out to get in the back seat......hoseok moved to the front.......jungkook was looking the other the whole time through the rear mirror........tae sat between his parents and hugged mr kim........he hugged tightly when it comes again.......

"Shh appa is here......"

'Really? He is scared of thunder?? And am yet to know that......'

They arrived at their destination at night......tae is the first one jumped out of the car and rushed towards his aunt who is welcoming them with a sweet smile......