3

Tae is taking small steps to downstairs by supporting his back with his two hands.......Mrs jeon was examining other by furrowing her brows......she was sitting on the living room hall couch with her husband.....Mrs jeon eyed at her husband.....

'What's that??.' Mrs jeon asked at mr jeon by giving signals with her face.....mr jeon raised his brows as he shook his head.......Mrs jeon walked near tae who is pouting because of the pain......

"Taehyung, what happened??....why you're walking like that???" Mrs jeon asked which the other started to shed tears.......

"Eomma, i think hubby kicked me on the waist last night when i was sleeping.....it's hurting??.." tae whined which made the other two person control their laugh......

'Kicked?.....does they_______ argh anyway i have to give him something to remove his pain.......' mrs jeon thought as she examined the other from top to bottom.......

"Wait dear eomma will give you painkillers to ease the pain...." Mrs jeon said as she started to walk towards her room to get the medicine.....tae nodded as he walked near the couch.......Tae seated on the couch........

'Poor child, does that muscle bunny kick him?....but he never do such things....i'm sure.....he is my boy, he never hurt someone like that....'

"Appa, when did my hubby gone?..." tae asked which mr jeon awakened from his thoughts........

"Hmm, he left last night......"

"Really??....why he left early?....." tae asked with a pout.....

"Don't know dear, he said he is going to his friend's house...."

"Friend??...which friend?....any girl or boy?....." tae is asking questions one by one by pouting more angrily......mr jeon went speechless......

"Tae baby...." mrs jeon came on the right time so mr jeon saved this time......

"Here have it after you eat your breakfast....." mrs jeon passed the medicine to the other who nodded as he take it from her.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hubby is a cheater......." tae is whining by kicking his legs while laying on the bed.......jungkook is not answering tae's calls so tae is cursing his husband for giving false promise.......

"Hubby didn't love me a bit....." tae started to cry by hiding his head on the pillow......jungkook ended his call 100th time......

Tae wiped his tears and started to call one last time.......

"Hubby__________"

"Can't you just do your own things??why you're bothering me.....if a person ended your call then it means he is not interested to attend the call or he is in busy.....Don't you know such things.......don't disturb me, i'm not in a weekend trip.....IDIOT_________"

Tae ended the call cause he don't want to hear more......these words were already enough to break the small heart into pieces......Now tae is a crying mess.........he is laying by hugging a pillow towards the chest........

"Taehyung...."

Tae stared the direction where he heard the sound....he wiped his tears as he moved towards the door.......Tae opened the door which the next second someone jumped on him with wide hands.....

"Omo.....my brother in law......i'm sorry i couldn't attend your marriage because of your husband....." jungkook's only little brother jimin squeezed the other in the hug......

"Leave me...." tae is yelling by pushing jimin with his hands.......

"Jimin, leave him....." mrs jeon said by slapping other's shoulder......