4

The next day tae was packing his dress on a bag by thinking about his husband.....

"It's wrong...." tae talked to himself as he stopped packing......

"Taetae, it's already late......" jimin yelled as he walked inside the room

"Jiminie, i want to ask my hubby....." tae said by showing a worried face.....

"Ask what?...."

"I need his permission to go with you......" tae said which jimin sighed as he sat near tae on the bed......

"Taetae, do you forgot our revenge??.."

"Why we have to take revenge for hubby scold me??......it was my mistake.....i shouldn't call him like that in the middle of his business trip....."

"But he shouted at you......he makes you cry the whole day....."

"My mom too shouted at me when i did any mistake and i also cry for that.....but i didn't take revenge for that....."

Jimin looked the other dumbfounded.....

"Maybe hubby called at last to apologize but you cursed my husband....." tae pouted which jimin stood up from the bed......

"So i'm the one here did mistake??.."

"Nono.....i just want to ask my hubby's permission to go with you....." tae said which jimin sighed......

"Fine....call him now....." jimin said which tae nodded his head happily.......

Tae started to call his husband and the call attended on the second ring which made jimin surprise.......

"Hubby...." tae called softly......

"Hmm..."

"Can i go for a trip for some days with jiminie hyung and yoongi hyung??....." tae asked soo politely........

"Where??.."

"LA...."

"Here?.."

"Please....." tae begged softly making jungkook to fall for that......

"Hubby....." tae called when he didn't get any response......

"Hmm....go safe and call me if you need me......"

By that the call ended and tae shyly smiled by biting his lips.....

"What?? Did he gave you permission??.." jimin asked which tae nodded without lifting his head......

"Yeahhh....." jimin yelled happily by jumping up from the bed......

"Yaaa pack your things fast.....i'm excited to go there........" jimin screamed as he run outside the room happily.......jimin didn't get a chance to go there with his husband because of his brother, cause jungkook was the one always go there for the meetings.....jimin already visited some places qith his husband because of business meetings........

"My hubby is soo sweet...." tae started to pack his things excitingly to see his husband........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On the otherside jungkook canceled his plane tickets and told his secretary to rearrange the meetings again.......cause jungkook don't want to go there to see his wife now.....he is already coming to him.....

"I thought it's a great mistake for marrying someone without knowing eachother, but he is not a mistake to me.....he can be a good wife for me...." jungkook is talking to himself by facing the mirror......a smile passed by the thought of how tae called him when he attend the call......