33

"Jungkook, pic up your phone.....it's been ringing for sometime......may be it's urgent......." hoseok said which jungkook pull over the car and took his phone from his jeans pocket.......

"Hello...."

"Yeah, i was driving....."

"You don't have to worry, everything will be alright....."

"Fine, i will call you once i reach there...."

Tae was focusing on his husband's phone to hear the sound of the other person.....jungkook ended the call and put his phone back to the pocket........

"Who's that?? Your girlfriend??....." hoseok asked teasingly......tae stared his husband who is smiling at the comment.......

"No, it's eomma...." jungkook said turning back to face his wife who is already looking at him......their eyes locked eachother.......

"Hey....hey...... enough lovebirds......we have to reach there before dawn......" hoseok said which tae looked outside with red cheeks......jungkook bite his lips as he started driving..........

Jungkook's eyes were on the rear mirror and tae is acting cool that he know his husband is watching him........

They stopped at the restaurant to grab something.....tae is tired and hungry too.......he followed his parents inside.......jungkook parked the car as he came with hoseok.......

Tae left a chair near him for his husband but unfortunately hoseok took it........tae glared at his brother......

"What my baby brother?? Are you expected something else??....." hoseok asked teasingly........tae turned his head as he looked at the menu card to order something.......

Their orders were arrived at the table soon and started to finish it......

"Hey, slower....." hoseok said wiping tae's lips........jungkook was enjoying the view.......

"Its not going to run anywhere......" hoseok said giving a glass of water to tae......

They all backed to their car after eating their lunch........

"Jungkook, i can drive.....you can take some rest......" mr kim said which jungkook nodded his head......tae went to the backseat.......mrs kim rushed to get inside the front seat.......

"Guys, get in fast...." mrs kim said winking at jungkook who smiled at her........tae decided to not to let his brother to sit beside him.......but jungkook is already decided than him......

Jungkook sat near tae who squealed mentally and looked outside the window to not to show his blushing face......

They continued their trip.......

Tae loosened his body and let his body touch his husband......he felt tickles on his tummy.....tae didn't dare to look at the other side.........jungkook placed his hand behind tae who bite his lips cause of a special feeling........jungkook's hand touched at tae's shoulder........tae leaned back as he smiled lightly.......

Jungkook scrolled over his phone through the Instagram.......tae eyed at the phone first and gradually his full attention were on the phone........jungkook smiled as he nodded his head.....an idea pop up in his mind........

Jungkook searched something on the social media which made the other turn his head other side........

'Pervert...' tae thought as he tightly hold his hands together......

jungkook stretched his body as he moved closer to the other........tae gasped as he looked his husband instantly.........jungkook stared the other...........tae eyed at the phone and its still playing the video which two boys were kissing like there is no tomorrow......