18

Next day tae wake when someone knock on the door......he gently got up from the floor......tae moved towards the door rubbing his eyes.......

The door opens and jimin's happy face changed into gloomy to see a broken taehyung on the other side......tae's eyes were dark and red in color......he is still wearing the gift his husband gave him......jimin instantly walked in and closed the door before someone seeing tae in this condition......

"Taetae, why you look like this???...." jimin asked worriedily as he lift tae's face.....tae shook his head as he moved towards the bed......

"Tae why hyung left to Thailand?? He told yoonie to go there at first.....he even told yoonie to take me with him.......but last night he called us and said he is the one going there.......now i know you two had fight last night, right???.....does that bunny face scold you??...." jimin asked sitting near tae on the bed......the next second tae broke into tears and hugged jimin tightly.........jimin felt like his heart broke into pieces......

"Taetae, please.....tell me what happened.......everything have a solution......please.....don't cry........" jimin asked with teary eyes......

Tae parted their hug and explained everything sobbing......jimin cursed himself.....

'Its all because of me.....i shouldn't have slept there....my poor taetae is now suffering cause of me....' jimin thought wiping his eyes......jimin wiped tae's eyes too.....

"Tae, i'm with you.....please don't cry again......they all will get sad....." jimin hugged tae......tae nodded as he thought about his husband.....tae didn't slept last night.....he cried by laying on the floor.......he slept an hour ago.......

Jimin told tae to take a bath.......tae freshen up......he took his hyung's dress from the cupboard and wear it......jimin waited there for tae.......jimin smiled at the other......

"Smile always, okay??...." jimin said which tae nodded his head smiling lightly......they were about to open the door and heard tae's phone ringing on the bed.......tae moved towards the bed and checked his phone........

"Who is that taetae???..." jimin asked when he found tae's eyes tear up......jimin grabbed that phone from tae.......he looked the other who is looking down.....jimin attended the call as he put it on speaker......

"Hello..."

Tears drop from tae's eyes by hearing the sound.......jimin stood silent.......

"Tae, please forgive me.....i'm sorry.....i'm going to Thailand this noon.....do you wanna come with me??.."

Jimin looked at tae who shook his head still looking at the floor.......

"Hello, hyung......taetae is with his appa......can you call later??......" by that jimin ended the call.....he saw the phone again ringing and showed jungkook face and name in it......jimin ended the call and put the phone in silent......

"Tae, go wash your face.....let's have breakfast......don't make your appa sad....." tae did what jimin told cause he don't want to make his appa sad in this condition..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The whole day went fast but not to tae......jimin always keep an an eye at tae who is fully silent the whole day......

"Tae baby how about go out for shopping??...." hoseok asked to make tae happy cause he found something fishy in tae's behavior.....

"No hyungie, i'm not well...." tae said which hoseok worried about his little brother.......

"Tae, why you look dull.....did that cold hearted man scold you??.." hoseok asked which tae shook his head instantly.......

"Hyungie, can you sleep beside me today??...." tae asked with a soft look......