9

Tae wake when his phone started to ring........tae confused to see his husband still on the bed, back hugging him to the chest......tae extended his hands to get his phone which was on the edge of the bed.......He smiled to see the caller ID.......

"Hyungie...."

"Are you up??.."

"No, still on the bed...."

"Why?? Are you alright??.."

"I'm fine hyungie, i slept late cause hubby came really late last night....."

"Why don't you sleep early??....you have to care about yourself first...." hoseok scold his little brother who pouted to hear that.......

"Hyungieee...." tae whined like a kid.....

"Whom you were talking?? Sleep..." jungkook said in his sleepy voice by pulling the other more......

"Hubby, it's already 8....." tae said by trying to get free from the tight hug.....

"Tae.....taehyung..." hoseok was yelling at the other side.....

"Fuck, why didn't you wake me??...." jungkook yelled at the other as he jumped up from the bed......

"Tae, talk to me..."

"Hubby, i'm Sorry...." tae said to his husband who is now rushed towards bathroom.......

"Kim taehyung...." hoseok called without patience.....

"Ohh hyungie, sorry...." tae then noticed his phone......

"Why did he yell at you??.."

"No no hubby didn't yelled....hubby always like this.....it's not like he scold me...."

"I heard it, he yelled at you.....who is he to yell at you......"

"Hyungie, please...."

"Fine, why didn't you come here? We missed you a lot.....when will you come here??..."

"I want to ask to my husband....."

"Tae, bring the towel...." jungkook called his wife from the bathroom.....

"Why you need his permission??..."

"Ohh hyungie, i will call you later....."

*beep.....*beep.....

Tae eneded the call which made his older brother angry........

"Hubby, why didn't you take it with you..." tae said as he knocked on the bathroom door to pass the towel to his husband......jungkook opened the door.....tae looked somewhere.....

"Why should i care if i have a wife for that...." jungkook said as he closed the door with a smirk after taking the towel from tae who is now blushing so badly......

'When did this man started being romantic????....' tae bite his lips shyly......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook got ready for office and walked down to see his wife.....

"You're still here??.." jungkook asked when he saw yoongi on the living room couch......

"Yeahh, i wake late....." Yoongi said as he placed his phone on his pocket.....

"Then let's go together...." jungkook said which made yoongi cough in shock....he never traveled with jungkook even if they are going to the same direction......

"Yeah, fine.....let's go..." yoongi said as he got up from the couch.......

"Babies, where are you going without eating??.." mrs jeon came from her room.......