23

'Why he is here now??? I don't care if he is his cousin or uncle, i will cut off his head if he touch my husband......and same to that rock heart.......'

"Are you planning something???...." soobin asked teasingly as he sit on the couch and leaned towards tae.....

"Go away....." tae pushed as he moved back......soobin laughed as he leaned towards the couch.......

"Yaaa, you two started again??..." jimin came from nowhere and seated between the boys.....

"I'm not, but i think he is still mad at me......." soobin said which tae stared at him.......

"Yaaa why did you married my gukkie??? If you didn't came between us he would marry me....." soobin said which tae make a fist but controlled himself cause he promised to his husband that not to fight.......

"My hubby just escaped from you...." tae said which soobin pouted angrily.......jimin is enjoying the drama......Their staring competion got blocked when jungkook came downstairs.........tae jumped up from the couch as he run towards his husband after pushing soobin back to the couch.....soobin instantly followed tae......

"Hubby...." tae calls as he hold the hand.....soobin was about to hold the next hand but tae grabbed that hand and placed it on his shoulder........soobin stared angrily........jungkook want to laugh but he controls himself........he liked the possessive side of his wife......

"Hubby i arranged everything on the table......let's have breakfast....." tae said which jungkook nodded staring the other with a smile.......later jungkook turned towards soobin.....

"Did you ate??..." jungkook asked which he shook his head smiling widely........jungkook nodded as he walked towards the chair........soobin followed jungkook instantly......tae too followed his husband..........

Jungkook sat on a chair which tae and soobin sit next to jungkook......

Tae served for jungkook.....mrs jeon smiled at her son who look like in between storm and an ocean.......mr jeon accompanied with them......yoonmin couple too came there.......

"Soobin, how was your journey??...." mr jeon asked eating his breakfast.......

"That was soo exciting uncle......i met a man like our gukkie.....he was not a talkative person but i like his boldness....he gave me his office address and phone number too.....he offered me a job...." soobin said laughing.....jungkook is eating fast cause he can feel the glaring eyes of his wife.......Mr jeon smiled

"Gukkie, i think he is not aware that i'm from jeon's.....that's why he offered a job....." soobin said which jungkook nodded smiling......jungkook instantly regretted for smiling cause his wife just pinched on the thigh plus a glare.......

After the breakfast jungkook left for office and tae walked towards his room to watch some movie on the TV........

Tae slept after sometime.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hey..."

"Heyy...." soobin is shaking tae to wake up.......tae whined as he hold the hands and pulled towards him......soobin was about to fall on the other but managed to stand........tae hugged the arm as he slept again.......

"Yaa...." soobin yelled as he slapped on other's hands......tae whined as he opened his eyes gently.......soobin showed his smile which tae pushed the other instantly and jumped from the bed.......

"Why you are here??..." tae yelled as he pointed at him........soobin crossed his hands....

"I have knocked the door a thousand times and you are sleeping like a pig.......gukkie told me to bring a document from his table drawer and the drawer is locked.......i need the key so that i have to wake you......and you sleep ugly....." soobin said which tae raised his leg in the air, soobin instantly moved back and successfully escaped from the kick......