20

They were on the way to mansion.....tae is soo happy to hear the good news and on the otherside jungkook is angry for disturbing their lovely time in such a prank.......

"Does your brother have any mental problem??..." jungkook asked which made the other confuse by the question........

"Don't they have any brain? Can't he tell that through the phone straight-forward......"

Tae stared his husband angrily......

"Stupid.....is that a big news?? Everyone getting pregnant.....what's on it to celebrate....." jungkook is talking so rudely.......making tae sad and angry at the same time........

"I don't like your hyungs......."

"I didn't told you to love them....." tae said finally......jungkook stared the other angrily who is staring too furiously......

"Don't talk bad about my hyungs......if your business is your first preference then they are my first......" tae said as he looked outside of the car.......jungkook punched on the steering wheel as he focused on the road.......

The whole drive was silent after the couple fight........jungkook was checking the other while driving but tae is staring the outside the whole time......

They reached at the mansion.....tae went out first without looking back his husband......

"What the heck happened to him??? His hyungs don't like me a bit so why shouldn't i hate them??......" jungkook walked inside the mansion, parking the car outside.........

Jungkook looked around to check whether his wife is there or went to their room.....

"Kook, come here.....let's have dinner...." mrs jeon called her son who now noticed the younger sitting on the chair in the dinning table.......jungkook walked towards the other and seated next to him.......

"How was jin, dear??...." mrs jeon asked....

"Hyung is fine, eomma....." tae said facing his mother in law.......Mrs kim called her and announced their happy new to them after tae left the hospital.......

"So kim fam is waiting for their new member......when did you two going to give us a lil jeon??......" mr jeon said smiling.....tae smiled and looked in his plate........jungkook stared his wife.......

'May be today....' jungkook cleared his throat to get the other's attention.....but tae ignored completely........

"Why you're late??..." mrs jeon asked when she saw her younger son coming towards them with his husband.......

"Sorry mom, yoonie was sleeping....." jimin said as he seated on the chair near his husband......

"Taetae, so you're gonna be an uncle...." jimin said smiling.....tae looked his straight as he smiled lightly......jimin felt something fishy in that smile and the way jungkook staring his wife..........
.
.
.
.
.
They all had their dinner and started to move to their rooms......

"Jiminie....." tae called which made jungkook stop on his tracks...... yoongi stood near his wife.......jimin nodded as he looked confused.......

"Can i sleep in your room?? I don't wanna sleep in my room today....." tae said eyeing at his husband.....yoonmin couple looked jungkook instantly who is now glaring his wife like he will eat him at any time.......

"No problem, you can sleep on the bed with him.....i can sleep on the couch......." yoongi said which tae noddes his head......jimin was checking his older brother's reaction......he is 100% sure that his hyung is not letting tae to sleep there........