37

"Movie was awesome......male lead is handsome and hot...." one of the girls said and acted like faint out........jungkook smiled at them and held tae beside him tightly.......

"Hyung, let's go to the amusement park......the river beside it is nice....." Natasha said which tae nodded excitingly..........

"Sure..." jungkook nodded, and they all squealed in excitement.........

They all left the mall and got in the car.....tae choose the front seat with his husband......

Natasha and her friends were enjoying the music which is playing in the car while Tae was pinching and poking his husband's arms playfully........

"You have to buy me whatever I ask from the park......" Tae demands, the husband just looks the other from head to toe........

"When did I say no when you ask anything???...." jungkook asked which tae stick his tongue out......

"Lair...." tae mumbled

"What??...."

"You said 'No' too many times just a year before....." tae said which jungkook smiled......

"That's past, let's talk about the present......" jungkook said which tae smiled as he leaned towards his husband.......jungkook thought he is going to kiss him but tae bite his husband's cheeks by cupping his face......

"Hey I am driving.....tae stop....." jungkook held Tae's hand as he tried to stop him.......

"Tae, what are you doing?? It's not your bedroom.....stop acting like a kid....." Natasha scold the other who pouted and seated back......Her friends laughed.... jungkook smiled as he slapped Tae's thigh who was about to slap on the hand but he missed it.......

*Ring* *Ring*

Jungkook's phone started to ring, he connected it with the car and spoke.....

"Hello....."

"Sir, President Kang is really tough to handle.......he is not signing without you......"

It was his secretary........tae's smile fade away as he glared at his husband.....Jungkook eyed his wife as he searched for words.......

"Got it, I will call him......" By that jungkook ended the call.......tae turned his face outside.......jungkook gently placed his hand on Tae's, but tae shoved it away......now jungkook confirmed that his wife is not in a good mood and he have to manage a furious cub very soon......

The others were enjoying the drama from the back seat...

Finally, they arrived at the destination.......tae stormed out once the car stopped and started to walk aiming at a tree beside the river......

"Tae, you're not coming in???....." Natasha asked and tae replied no.......

"You all get in first....." jungkook told them as he handed his card and started to follow tae.......

They all looked at each other in surprise........

"Yaaiiii we got the card.......let's ride everything and play every game...." they ran towards the entrance excitingly........

"Tae...." jungkook called as he rushed near tae who is now seated under the tree beside the river.....

"Why are you angry at me???....... I'm not going......" jungkook asked as he sat beside his wife........

"I don't care.....I didn't come with you.....you're the one who came with us......." tae said which jungkook remain silent......tae eyed his husband who is looking straight with zero emotion..........