13

"Not even a single thing??.." jimin asked at tae who shook his head by leaning over the couch whining......jimin sighed as he pouted because of his taetae's condition......He is luck that he didn't drink too much cause his husband stopped him in the middle......

Jimin looked at his hyung who is coming down by wearing his wrist watch......jimin's eyes were on the neck to find out the mark which tae mentioned a moment ago......jungkook raised his brows as he stood before jimin who is still searching the neck and he found successfully.....tae is standing like a statue, looking somewhere.......

Jimin smiled which jungkook cleared his throat to get his brother's attention.....jimin smiled awkwardly as he looked at tae who is still looking somewhere......

"Why don't you hide the mark, hyung???...." jimin asked out of curiosity........

"Why should i??..." jungkook mumbled as he walk past his brother who is stumbled by hearing that......tae is staring his husband smiling......jungkook seated on the dining table where mrs jeon served breakfast for his son.......

"Jungkook, appa is__________" mrs jeon stopped when she saw the unexpected thing on his son's neck.....she is confused that if she is dreaming it or not.......

"Am i started to imagine things??..." she said a bit loudly.......mrs jeon looked away when jungkook looked her......Later she realized that it's not her thought and jungkook heard it clearly......

"Jungkook, appa will arrive next week......" she said which jungkook nodded his head......mr jeon was in a business trip......

Tae and jimin came for breakfast.........yoongi too joined later........Tae was eyeing at his husband who is only focusing on the plate.......

'Can't he even look at me??....huuh??? Then i'm gonna ignore you too......' tae thought as he focused on his plate......

"Here...." jimin feed his wife who is now smiling widely......tae looked them with a pout and stares back his husband who has no movement......Tae sighed as he got up from the chair........tae was about to walk but jungkook hold the wrist and stared the other......

"Where you going??.." jungkook asked with a straight face......

"I'm full...." tae replied like how jungkook asked......jungkook looked at the plate......

"You're full?? But you didn't ate anything....." jungkook said which tae looked away.......

"Finish it....." jungkook said like a warning and leave tae's hands.......

"I don't need it....." tae said at the verge of crying......they are looking at the couple.......tae felt sad and scared at the same time......sad cause his husband is controlling him like a slave and scared of his husband's angry mood when he walk past......jungkook ignored the other and continued to eat like nothing happened.........

"I told you, i don't need it....." tae said in between sobbing and wiping his tears.......Again got ignored by hishusband.....Mrs jeon felt bad for tae......she instantly got up from the chair.......

"Jungkook why you're cold to him?? He will finish it later if he didn't feel hungry....." mrs jeon said which jungkook looked her.......

"He will finish it now...." jungkook said and looked the other who is still crying like a baby.......

"Finish it before i go....." By that jungkook got up from his chair and walked to their room.......Tae started to cry by covering his face in his arms.........

"He is bad, i hate him......" tae cried as he sat on the chair again......He started to ate while wiping his eyes and running nose.......Jimin accompanied with him by patting on the back while nodding his head to console the other......yoongi too sat near tae........mrs jeon smiled at them lovingly.....She is happy that jimin got a perfect man who is so loving to her son and their family.......