8 | SHIELD

The jet landed an hour ago. The files had uploaded to the hard drive. Cassie was now just waiting for her leg to heal. Taking out her laptop, she decided to find out more about her father so she googled 'Tony stark'. 

Another hour later she now knew a lot about the avengers and the address of the new SHIELD base and Tony starks house.

So he's a billionaire who lives in stark tower with with his girlfriend.

(A/N this font is Cassies thoughts)

She decided to turn the jets tracker on, and send some texts to Wanda - that way SHIELD could track where the messages were coming from and take her to the base. She just couldn't be bothered to wait any longer.

———
AT SHIELD BASE | NEW YORK

"Sir we have tracked to texts back to a jet in the middle of the woods. That's where we believe ultraviolet is hiding." Maria hill said while walking through the door.

"Good job agent hill. Get Coulson to call romanoff and captain Rogers. Barton, I want you to collect all files that we have of ultraviolet. I want you both back in this room with Coulson, Natasha and cap in half an hour. Go." Fury ordered the two agents.

"On it." Clint Barton said, standing up walking towards the file room.

———
SOKOVIA | HYDRA BASE

"For the last time Strucker, no! We don't know where she is." Wanda shouted at the older man in front of her and her brother.

"She must have deactivated her tracker and left." The other twin said, a lot calmer than his sister.

"You two helped her escape with 10 hundred files. This will be the fall of HYDRA. For good. We are one of the last 50 bases across the world." Strucker shouted back to Wanda, ignoring Pietros comment.

"Good." Wanda replied, a deadly look on her face.
Pietro grabbed her arm and left in the blink of an eye.

———
THE WOODS WHERE CASSIE IS | NEW YORK

"We have the jet surrounded, with stark in the sky for backup, and Rogers and romanoff in trees above. Barton's chosen higher ground and is on a hill about 50ft away." Coulson said over the radio.

"She'll have no way out. If she tries to escape, we have Thor on the ground to stop her." Agent hill said to Fury from 10ft in front of the jet Cassie was in.

She had her headphones on, listening to music at full volume- hearing none of what was happening outside.

[CRASH] Cassie knocked over a glass bottle of coke. 
She took her headphones off and could hear lots of guns being cocked outside. She put on the green hoodie she had earlier as she was only wearing a crop top, and sweatpants that matched the hoodie she had just put on.

(A/N like those 90s or 2000s flare sweatpants and hoodie on Pinterest)

Cassie got the purple pocket knife she had earlier and hid behind a tall box before throwing a rock at the button to open the door.

Guns started shooting and she realised that she'd need more than a pocket knife to get her out of here.
The guns stopped and she looked out from behind the box, but shot back behind it after realising that someone had seen her. 

It was Maria hill and before Cassie could do anything, she heard someone walk into the jet. She felt a sudden pain in her leg where she had taken her tracker out earlier. The stitches came out. Blood was going everywhere.

"Fuck." Cassie muttered under her breath, unfortunately that was loud enough for Maria to hear.

She didn't notice the agent turn around to look at her and cut her sweatpants where the wound was to apply pressure to it. Maria noticed something written on Cassies wrist but couldn't make out what it said.

"Is she there?" Coulson shouted from outside the jet and Cassie turned around, dropping the pocket knife into her leg. It went deep into the wound and cut into her thigh even more.

"I need backup! She's injured." The female agent called out, turning Cassies attention towards her.

How did I not notice she was he-

Cassies thoughts were interrupted by A tall blonde man with a weird shaped hammer kneeling down next to her and picking her up.

He carried her out of the jet and put her into a SHIELD van.

After a couple minutes someone Cassie recognised as Natasha romanoff walked into the van with Steve Rogers and sat next to her, while Steve sat opposite her.

"How did this happen?" The blonde man questioned.
The knife was stuck in her bone and she was in too much pain to respond.

"We'll be at SHIELD in 5, you'll be ok." The red haired woman said to the younger girl.

The teen instantly recognised her as Yelenas sister.

"Y..yel...ena." She eventually managed to choke out through the pain.

"Yelena?" The agent questioned, the mention of her sister gave Cassie natashas full attention.

Cassie nodded, not able to form proper words.
"What about Yelena?" The older woman asked.

"Hey? Come on, stay awake." She said just as Cassie passed out.

———
HOSPITAL | NEW YORK
NATASHA POINT OF VIEW

I know she knew Yelena.. but I can't help but think that something might have happened to her. How did she know I knew Yelena? Was Yelena ok? How did ultraviolet cut her leg in the first place? How did she end up at HYDRA? Questions flooded my mind as I waited for news on ultraviolet.

———
TONY POINT OF VIEW
Why did HYDRA take her? Why? My daughter. That word doesn't feel right. She's killed hundreds. But was it her? Was HYDRA controlling her like we suspected? Why is Nat so worried? I guess I'll just have to wait and find out... nope too impatient. I'll go find as many answers as I can.

———
FURY AND HILL CONVERSATION
"She's in stable condition, sir. What's going to happen to her now?" Maria questioned.

"Put her in the cell." Fury responded.

"The one we put Loki in? Are you sure?" The woman asked, concerned for the young girl's safety.

"I'm sure. Until Banner can find a way to stop her using her powers-" Fury was cut off by Bruce Banner entering the room with a chunky-looking metal bracelet.

"Here, put this around her wrist and she'll be completely powerless - apart from enhanced healing, I couldn't find a way to block that but I don't think it would be a problem." Dr Banner said, placing it on the table in front of the other two.

"Good work doctor. This will be very helpful."
Fury said to the shorter man who entered the room.

"Hill, get the rest of the avengers, put this on ultraviolet and bring her in here." Maria exited the room to go and retrieve the rest of the team.

—————
OK SO I WAS RELLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS CHAPTER AND CHAPTER 10 WILLBE IN THE FIRST SCENCE OF AOU BUT MEXT CHAPTER WONT HAVE WANDA OR PIERTO IN
COMMENT WHAT YOU WANNA SEE IN THE REST OF THE STORY:))
-<z3