29 | WESTVIEW

"So this is where you and Vis were gonna live?"

"To build a home.."

She read out the words written on the paper and got out, her British friend staying in the car.

Cassie watched her walk towards the place and fall to her knees.

She knew the feeling and stayed put in her seat with Athena in the back. She turned to face her and stared at her sleeping child in the backseat. It would be her 6th birthday soon. The first with everyone - apart from Nat, Steve and Tony.

For a moment her mind went blank. She looked around her, everything was.. different; like a place from the 1940s.

She looked down to see her in a dark purple dress that went past her knees, with matching Mary-Jane heels. Her hair was still in curls but more tidy and no longer said 'I'm a crack whore'. Her vibrant red lipstick looked perfect with the colour of her dress.

She turned to Athena to see her in a similar dress but light blue, the dainty flat Mary-Janes looked adorable on her.

She got out of the car and ran to the house, seeing Wanda in a similar outfit.. standing across from Vision.

"Wanda.."

She turned around, her red curls bouncing around her shoulders as Cassie walked closer.

"What did you do?"

"I don't.. I don't know."

———

"So, how do we fix this?"

She slammed her hands on the table and stared at Wanda, waiting for an answer.

"I don't know! But don't you think for a minute that this isn't so bad? Vision's back, there is no avengers, no fight, nothing to be worried about."

".. vision may be back, but no one else is."

"Well I don't know what to to about that. I don't know how to fix it, all we can do is wait until we figure it out."

——————

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY !!
this was more of a filler chapter and the next few chapters will all be set in wandavision episodes.