11 | SUIT

IN A CAR | ON THE WAY TO STARK TOWER

"Can I call my friend?" Cassie asked, breaking the silence.

"No." Natasha said, without letting anyone else speak.

Tony handed his daughter a phone saying,
"Take as long as you want."

"Thanks stark." The girl said, taking the phone.
Her calling him stark made him feel like she didn't think of him as a father.

The teen dialled a number and it rang for about a second before someone answered.

"Wanda?"

WANDAS POINT OF VIEW

"Wanda your phones ringing." My brother said, no emotion on his face.

The past couple months have been hard for him. Cassie was perfect for him. She understood him. And he understood her. After our parents died, not a lot of things made him happy, she did.

I answered the phone, and heard a voice I thought I'd never hear again.

"Wanda?"

"Cassie!" I shouted, looking at Pietro. In a split second he was beside me his ear next to the phone.

"Hey, I miss you. Sorry I didn't call earlier-" she was cut off by my brother shouting,

"I want to talk to her! Give me the phone."
He snatched it out of my hand before I could object.

Speedy bastard.

AT STARK TOWER, AFTER CASSIE SPENT HALF AN HOUR TALKING TO THE TWINS | NATASHA POINT OF VIEW

I don't like this. She doesn't seem like the kind of person you trust. Something tells me that she's going to try kill us or something.

"Fury wants a DNA test. Cassie go with banner to the lab."Tony shouted, pointing at the assassin. She complied and followed dr banner to his lab.

I heard them quietly conversing on the way there.
Something doesn't seem right.

BRUCE POINT OF VIEW | THE LAB

I talked about old movies with Cassie, turns out she loves stuff from the 80s and 90s.

"I mean I get why Johnny was a bad person but something about Daniel and mr miyagi just pisses me off." The young girl laughed.

"Johnny was the bully, Daniel just wanted to date Ali." I argued, also laughing.

"Ok but Johnny did too, and Daniel had that girl he was completely in love with in that other country. He also used an illegal kick on Johnny to win." The teen replied, making a point.

AFTER THE TEST | CASSIES ROOM | TONY POINT OF VIEW

"So this'll be you're room from now on."  I told my daughter. Even looking at her made me feel guilty. She probably hadn't eaten in days, or slept. I looked at the clock, noticing that it was 11pm.

"Get some sleep.  I'm sure a trip to IKEA with Barton  and Thor tomorrow would be fun. You could get some stuff to decorate your new room." I said leaning on the door frame.

"That would be cool." She said, smiling. "Does IKEA have clothes? Leather leggings and a corset isn't very comfortable."the teen chuckled.

"We'll get you some clothes too. I'll go get you some of Steve's clothes, I'm sure he won't mind letting you borrow a T-shirt and sweatpants." I told the small girl in front of me.

"Thanks."

CASSIE POINT OF VIEW | MIDNIGHT | HER ROOM

I looked outside, New York was so pretty at night. I  couldn't sleep. Too much on my mind. I was hungry.
Making my way to the fridge, I noticed something moving in the vents. Banner told me that sometimes Clint hides in vents.