Epilogue

A/N: Listen to the song entitled "Today my life begins" by: bruno mars while reading this chapter <33

------

"Fellow students, parents, school staff, dean,  and all of the people who's listening to me at this moment. I know what you've feel right now, Proud of your sons and daughter to survive this hell journey"

"College life is like a survivor of the philippines. People who didn't give up, fight for theirselves, have faith in god, courage to face every battle they've been through and always trust the God's process will be now leading to the future they wanted to be."

"You will miss the person who you are today,  because when tomorrow comes you will be the  person who's walking at the road to look forward for another journey. Because your future is waiting for you and I hope your dreams take you, to the corners of your smiles, to the highest of your hopes, to the windows of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart has ever known"

"Take pride in how far you've come, have faith in how far you can go. But don't forget to enjoy your journey. Despite all the hardships, you persisted, you endured, you never quit, you persevered, you keep going, you never give up, you stayed on course, you prevailed and I'm so proud of you. Congratulations graduates, this is not the right time to say goodbye because I think goodbyes are sad. I rather much say hello. Hello to a New Adventure. Thank you"

Hindi pa sumisikat ang araw pero andito nako sa tapat ng isang studio. Pangalawang branch na ito ng Capturing Ed Miracle Studio or let's just say C.E.M Studio.

My own studio.

Nasa isip ko pa rin ang mga salitang binitawan ng magna cum laude namin noong graduation. I don't have a latin honors but I'm very happy that time. Complete family at lahat ng taong mahal ko ay naroon noong araw na yun.

That was my best memory in the past but I think I'm wrong.

10 years passed, I must say that I'm successful. College graduate, financial stability, I pay back all the hardships and sacrifice of my parents, I am now Director and having a own studio in cavite and manila.

Mahalaga sakin ang lugar sa cavite at may bahay rin kami dun na pinaayos ko kaya doon ako unang nagtayo. Higit sa lahat ay kasama ko ang mga taong mahal ko, maayos ang kalagayan nila, although wala na si mama maayos naman ang lagay ko.

One week passed after graduation, doon kinuha si mama sakin, akala ko okay na siya dahil pinapagamot naman namin siya pero sobra akong nasaktan noong nalaman kong not treatable na pala ang cancer niya. Masyado na yun malala at hindi na kaya pa ng katawan ni mama. She didn't tell me how weak she was kase ayaw niyang mag alala ako, isipin siya,  dahil makakaapekto yun sa pag aaral ko.

Perks of being mother. She will do everything just to make her child happy, kahit ikakasakit pa nila.

And to make my studio unique, I named it after my mother. Capturing Ed Miracle. Ed from edna, her name, and  miracle is just my idea, because I really must say that this is miracle how successful I am.

How come that I've been this so far right? It's a miracle because it's just like yesterday, I was inside in my room staring at the ceiling
and thinking why I can't capture my dreams but now I'm capturing my dreams.

*Ring ring ring*

Tumunog ang cellphone ko at hindi ko maiwasang mapangiti ng mabasa ang pangalan ng taong mahal ko sa screen.

Calling Handsome Nicolai <33

Wag kayong ganyan, siya ang naglagay ng pangalan na yan. Sa tuwing sinusubukan kong palitan ang pangalan niya ay nagagalit siya kaya hinayaan ko nalang.