Dream series

Dream series contains a dark past, dark experience, anxiety attack, panic attack, suicidal, depression, pressured, stressed, overthinking, breakdowns and so on that can triggered your mental health. It's also contains a strong/vulgar words that isn't suitable for young readers. I'm warning you and if you are not comfortable of that kind of story you can drop this and find another story.

Please don't forget that I warned you before you proceed to this story.

Also, my stories contain grammatical, punctuational and typographical errors. Please bear with me because I'm too lazy to edit every part of this story :>

I write based on what I feel everyday. Not at all, are the products of my imagination because some of them are based on my experience. Instead of telling my problems to my friends I came up with this idea. I don't want to be a burden to my friends so I just write what I couldn't tell them. But of course don't take it seriously because as I've said only "SOME" are based on my experience so in the end this is a purely "FICTION" created by my naughty imaginations. They said "Experience is the best teacher" that's why I can write because of my experience. I'm not a professional writer so don't expect too much because I'm just starting to write and learning some things about this. If you have a suggestion and correction any part of my story don't hesitate to message me in private. I'm willing to accept my mistakes and correct them immediately, just please respect this story no matter what. I don't tolerate some bitchy people judging my stories. No one is perfect, be considerate and don't act as if you're perfect. Be kind to me and I will do the same. But if you are not interested in this kind of story just leave and mind your own business.

Thank you:)

Dream series #1: Falling for the dreams (COMPLETED)
Dream series #2: Far away dreams (COMPLETED)
-
-
-
-

-🌟