Surprise

At lan mansion
Author's POV
At lan zhan office
Lan zhan entered in his office and sat on his chair and opened his laptop.
Lan chyou just stayed still standing near his table not uttering a word. She knew her gege was very angry because of the incident that happened with his mate last night. She chose not to disturb him at this moment.
All the time she herself was fuming with anger and eager to kill those alphas who tried to hurt his brother but all the time she was keeping a fake expression not showing her anger.

Finally after sometime lan zhan spoke," inform all our spies in each and every clan to look for a serpent couple in their nearby areas secretly and take your team and search each every corner within 3 km radius around vampire clan. Check each and every forest near vampire clan. We must find my mate's parents in few hours."
" okay, gege.So, I am leaving. Do you have anything else to say."

Lan zhan," no proceed. Give me all updates on your way. I am giving you maximum four hours. You must find them. It's an order."

Lan chyou, " Lan chyou never fails in her mission."
Then she left the office taking out her phone and informing her team to come.

First her team started their work by searching all forests near vampire clan. Since they could fly they were fast at their work.
While her team was busy searching one of the forests Lan chyou got a call from one of her teammate.

' chyou, we found a cottage in the  forest . By looking inside the house it seems that the cottage belonged to family of a couple and their son. '
'Send me your location. I am coming soon.'she replied and flew in the direction of cottage.
When she reached the cottage she immediately entered and started searching each corner.
Then she saw a family photo of her brother in law and his parents. She took a photo on her mobile and send it to her gege .
After few seconds she received her gege's call.
Lan zhan," did you found any sign of my mate's parents in the forest."
"No,we haven't till now."
" Be fast, they are in danger. Check the whole forest carefully."Lan zhan

" okay I will inform you soon" Lan chyou replied.' How did brother know that they are in danger. His voice has fear.Since gege said it means they are truly in danger. Nothing will happen to them ,I will find them soon.' She thought . Then she send the photo of her brother in law's parents to her teammates informing them to search for these people.
After searching for almost half hour she found two dead bodies wearing dragon clan dress.She checked those bodies and found that they were bitten by snake. ' looks like gege was true. They are really in danger.They are definitely captured by dragon clan .'She immediately informed her brother.
" Gege we found two dead bodies of dragon clan and they were bitten by a snake. I think brother in law's parents are definitely in dragon clan."
" okay ,good. Your work is done now. Stop searching and comeback."
" But why? We still haven't found them.." The call was cut before she could finish her statement.
Lan chyou kicked the dead body in anger,"gege, sometimes I really don't understand you. No one can stop me from searching for them.' Then she ordered her team and spies to stop searching and go back to vampire clan, but she herself decided to search alone.

Lan zhan's POV
' mate I will find our parents soon. ' I thought while working on my laptop gathering all important information from my team. I have a personal  army of my own which have most well trained and skilled people of each clan. They are completely loyal to me. No one knows about this army of mine not even my sister and brother. While I have put my sister on work I was obviously not going to sit ideally. I also started my search with my army managing them from my office. The interesting fact was that my army also had members of dragon clan. So for me it is piece of cake to find someone. But what fears me is that my mate's parents are in danger. If something happened to them before I could reach them I will never forgive myself.
I got the information that my mate's parents are in dragon clan before my sister could inform me. As soon I got the information I  immediately grabbed my gun and some knives and sprayed a perfume to block my scent. Then I left for the dragon clan.
I flew at my fastest speed to the dragon clan and entered the clan without any difficulty because some of the guards of the dragon clan were my spies. I was covering my whole body to avoid sunlight and also wearing a hat and a mask to hide my face.
I have already got photo of my mate's parents from my spies.
According to the information I got from my spies, the alpha serpent was dragged to the training centre probably to turn him into a spy of dragon clan and the female serpent was dragged by the wen chao,'the prince of wen clan ' and his friends to his mansion.
I first decided to rescue mother. But I was slow since I couldn't fly
as  it would reveal my identity as a vampire. So I decided to take a taxi.
After almost ten minutes I arrived at my destination. Wen Chao's mansion was very well guarded but that can't stop me from entering.
I stood at a distance and using my two hand knives I aimed at those two main guards and the next moment they fell down
with knives pierced at the middle of their neck.
I took my gun and proceed shooting any guard who came in my way and went in the lift and reached the third floor as I have got information  that wen Chao's  bedroom was at third floor.
No camera could capture since I have already destroyed the server room located underground.
I reached a room which needed someone's finger prints.
There was a doorbell. I pressed it and after sometime a voice came from inside,
"Who is there"
" sir,your wine. " I said.
"But, we never ordered"
"Hey brother,since wine is already here let's enjoy it. Having a beauty and some wine together is perfect."
Lan zhan heard another voice from inside. Listening these words his blood boiled and he couldn't control his vampire. His eyes turned completely green. A devilish smirk appeared at his face.
The door slowly opened.
CRACK.....
A sound was heard. The person who opened the door fell on the ground with his neck rotated by 180°.
He entered the room and pierced a knife in one eye of the person who was standing near the door.
He said in a deep voice licking the blood at the knife
"Surprise"