Freedom

At vampire clan
Lan mansion
Author's POV

Lan zhan's vampire immediately recognised the voice of the person.
As soon as he heard it he stopped. Then suddenly he was pushed away from his mate.
He glanced at his mate and saw him crying on the ground helplessly. He felt guilty at that moment. But still it was being difficult for him to control himself. His mate's scent was driving him crazy.
He got up with difficulty and went inside a room and locked himself.

Lan chyou took a breath of relief seeing that Lan zhan's vampire was in control.She was not much surprised to see that the vampire who was very aggressive just now calmed down with few words.
Lan zhan's vampire always listened to his mother. Her words were always enough to calm him down. She was the only person who could control him.After his mother's death it was very difficult to control his vampire during rut. But now wei ying's mother could calm him down .

Lan chyou said while glancing at her gege going inside the room"Finally someone can control you.".
Suddenly the force which was pushing lan chyou to the ground lifted . She got up and went towards her brother.

Wei ying was hugged tightly by the person who just came in.He felt a familiar warmth from that person. His eyes were teary so he couldn't see clearly. He immediately rubbed his eyes to see the face of the person wishing  to see  the person of whom he was thinking. His vision cleared and he saw that she was her mother. The person for whom he was yearning to meet.He hugged her mother tightly.
Cangse,"Son are you OK?"
She asked while running her fingers through her son's hairs.
Wei ying wanted to talk to her mother a lot but at that moment he couldn't say a word.
When cangse got no answer she glanced at her son if was OK.
But then wei ying hugged her more tightly and could only say a word,
"Mama"
Listening this word tears fell from cangse's eyes.
They both remained like that for a while then were joined by Changze who was observing mother and son interaction standing near them.
Lan chyou was just looking at them smiling. Then she remembered that her gege still needs help.
She decided to leave them just like that and went to take some medicines for her gege .
She went inside the room in which her gege has locked himself.
She saw that he had cuffed his both hands to the bed with chains and threw the key far away. He was struggling on the bed and his both  wrists were bruised .
Lan chyou went near him and injected sedative in his body. Lan zhan slowly went into deep sleep.Then Lan chyou freed his hands and attended his wounds.
"Gege,your vampire hurt my brother and also me. I will take revenge from him once you are OK."
She bent down and kissed her gege's forehead ,then she kept two flower vase on both sides of the bed containing mogra flowers because it always calmed him down and left the room.

At wolf clan
Nie mansion
Nie huaisang was in his room sitting on a chair talking on his phone.
Huaisang,"Have you succeeded,in your plan?"

Anonymous, "Yes gege. Now you  have to give me my gift."

Huaisang,"I remember about your gift. Okay, be careful and come back."

Anonymous, "okay gege."

Nie huaisang ended the call and kept the phone on his table.
'Now it's time for my action.'he said.
He went out of his room taking an envelop with him, his phone and a gun for self defence.
He was walking in the corridor when he met his big brother.
'Why brother always meets me at wrong timing. I am sure now he will ask a number of questions.'he talked to himself.

He immediately started thinking of some excuses so that he could answer to his brother's questions.

Nie minjue saw that his little brother was lost in thoughts.
He immediately understood that his brother must be planning to go out without his knowledge.

He came near his little brother and said looked at him from head to toe and said,
"Where are you going?"

"Bro..br..brother I ..I ...am going to my friend's house." Nie huaisang said nervously.
He was just praying that his brother won't ask more questions and let him go. But his prayers did not seem to work but have opposite effect as his brother threw many questions on him at once.
"Which friend's house are you going? For what purpose are you going? How many hours are you going to spend there? Is someone else going with you? Why is it necessary for you to go? If you want to meet them just call them at our mansion."

Listening to his brother huaisang felt like slapping himself. He didn't how to escape from this situation.
Gathering courage he tried to somehow save himself by making excuses.
"Brother you asked so many questions at once. How am I going to answer them at once. Brother please let me go. I have told my friend that I will arrive within half hour. I am getting late."

Minjue,"You clearly know me huaisang that I will not let you go until you tell me everything. And even if I allow you, bodyguards will accompany you."

Huaisang,"brother I am going to my friends birthday party. Don't worry I will return by midnight."

Minjue, "Who is this friend? What is his name?"

Huaisang,"brother , you know mian mian. The one who was my friend during college years. It's her birthday."

Minjue,"It's her birthday. Of course I remember her. She comes to visit you sometimes at our mansion."

Huaisang,"My other friends are also coming brother. Please let me go."

Minjue,"okay, I allow you."
Huaisang felt like dancing happily listening to her brother. Finally he could go . But his brother's next words made his happiness vanish in a second.
Minjue, "Bodyguards will accompany you. Be safe and enjoy your party."
By saying this minjue left.
Huaisang felt like crying at that moment. What was the use of going when you can't do what you want to.
Then two guards came near him and said,
" Prince we will accompany you."

Huaisang looked at them with irritated eyes and just started walking towards garage for his car.
He looked at the sky as if talking to god,

" when will I get freedom."