Useless Son

At dragon clan
Author's POV
Wen Rouhan was sitting in his office in a meeting with his officials. Then suddenly he felt a deep pain in his chest.
He immediately understood what was happening.
"This useless son is again causing some trouble." He murmured in anger while hitting the table loudly.
He took out his phone and called his son but no one received the call. Then he called his personal assistant,but again no one answered the call.His anger on his son was increasing.
"The meeting is over we will talk later. For now you all are dismissed." Saying this he went out of his office .He immediately told his driver to go  towards his son's mansion.
"I wonder why did I even have a son like him. He always causes trouble for me." The pain was becoming unbearable for him.

Wen Rouhan got out of the car a started going inside.
As he stepped his foot inside the mansion he was welcomed with dead bodies lying all over the ground.
"What the hell happened here?" He said looking around the area.
Then he straight went towards his son's room.
The door was opened.
"What have you done now. I told you not to cause trouble again."
Wen Rouhan went inside the room shouting at his son. But he never expected what he saw. His son and his friends were lying on the floor in a pool of blood. Some of them were dead and some were on verge of dying. Then he went near his son and touched his hands.
"His pulse is very weak. It's better if he dies. The more he lives the more i will be in pain.His eyes and ears are damaged beyond cure. What will I do of a deaf and blind son."
He turned towards his guards who were standing behind him and took one of their guns and shot wen chao multiple times till there was no bullet in the gun.
"Take the body of this useless person and throw it somewhere. Also clean all the mess. The news should not go out. If any of you opened you mouth I will show you hell." He said to guards and went out of the room.

"Who has guts to come and hurt him like this despite my strong security. This can't be someone from my kingdom. Must be some outsider. I would love to meet this person."he said smirking.

At vampire clan
Lan mansion
Lan zhan's POV
'I am left all alone in this big mansion. I wanted to spend more time with my mate.'
I sighed and took my laptop.
'Time to work.'
I video called my brother since he went on important meeting with fox clan. I wanted to ask him the informations of the meeting. I called him . He picked up the call and greeted me in formal manner.
" My king. Good evening. "
I rolled my eyes and said,
"Stop being formal."

"Okay" he chuckled.

Lan zhan,"how was the meeting. Did they accepted our proposal."
I was feeling weird. I started breathing heavily.
"Yes it was.....brother are you alright?"  He asked looking at me worriedly.
All the time I was looking at the keyboard.
'No it's bad.I on rut.'I thought internally.
I threw the laptop away and grabbed my head tightly.
I can hear my brother calling me continuously.
'Shit,I can't control my vampire. It's getting aggressive. '

I stood up with great difficulty and went towards the door .

I opened it started going downstairs supporting myself with railing. But I fell down the stairs and then my vampire took control.

Author's POV
Lan zhan fell from the stairs and got a cut on his forehead. It was being very difficult for him to control his vampire. With his mate faint scent in the mansion his vampire was very aggressive this time.
Then his vampire took control.

Lan zhan's vampire went towards the guest room where his mate was staying . His mate's scent was driving him crazy.
Internally Lan zhan was struggling to take control. Lan zhan's vampire grabbed the bedsheets and smelled it and smriked.
"Mate I will definitely have you tonight."