Be a Girl

At fox clan
Author's POV
The whole mansion was being decorated everyone was busy for the upcoming engagement party.
Invitations were sent to every clan. It was going to be a grand party.

Yanli and zixuan were sitting in the garden watching starts and busy in there own world.

Jiang Cheng comes in the garden to call them for dinner.

Jiang Cheng, "shijie and you fool come for dinner."

Zixuan,"you... how dare you call me that"

Yanli giggled seeing them fighting.
Yanli,"stop it now. Let's go."

After few seconds zixuan realised that something was different.
Jiang Cheng actually call him for dinner though he addressed him 'fool' . It was shocking for zixuan because according to cheng's personality he would ignore him and just call his shijie.

When Cheng left from there yanli said to zixuan,
"Mate , you saw Cheng called you."

Zixuan,"hmm it's quite weird. "

Yanli, "I wonder how come he changed so quickly."

They both entered the dining hall and took their seats.
To their surprise there was already a guest who was none other than Lan xichen.

Lan xichen stood up from his seat seeing the couple walking in.

He greeted them with a smile.
Lan xichen,"prince of jin clan and princess of Jiang clan nice to meet you both."

Yanli smiled at him and said,
"Xichen gege why are being so formal? You call me jie . Nice to meet you too."

Zixuan,"nice to meet you xichen."

Everyone took their seats.
Yanli was shocked how Jiang Cheng didn't took a seat beside her but was sitting beside Lan xichen.

Yanli,"xichen gege are you going to stay here for few days?"

Xichen looked at yanli and said with his usual smile on his face,
"Jie I haven't thought about it yet."

All of sudden Jiang Cheng spoke.
"You can stay here. Anyway you will have to come here after two days for engagement party so why not stay here till that time."

Xichen gave Jiang Cheng a mischievous smile,
"It will be my pleasure prince Cheng."

Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes seeing his mate acting formal with him. At the same time he was very happy that his mate agreed.

What Cheng didn't noticed was that everyone except his father who already suspected them being mates was looking at him.

Jin zixuan whispered to yanli,
"Mate is something wrong with your brother today. He is not complaining about us getting engaged."

Yanli,"I wish it's true what I am thinking. "

Zixuan, "and what are you thinking?"

Yanli smiled mischievously and said,
"Let me show you."

Yanli,"ahem, Jiang Cheng can you come to mall with me. I want to buy some things. "

Jiang Cheng, "shijie aren't you going with your mate."

Yanli,"I want to choose a dress for engagement. I don't want zixuan to see it before engagement so I am not taking him."

Jiang Cheng, "OK."

Yanli looked at xichen at said,
"Xichen gege, why don't you come with us. It's rare for you to come to our clan. I would love it if you come with us."