Finally found you

At fox clan
Author's POV

Jiang Cheng was being dragged outside by his mate. He didn't even got a chance to resist. His mate stopped when they entered a guest room.
Jiang Cheng, " Hey why you brought me here?"

He was very confused by his mate's sudden action.
Lan xichen,"Hi mate, nice to meet you. I am Lan xichen."

Cheng, "Hi, I am Jiang Cheng."

Xichen smiled seeing his cute mate.
Xichen,"You are cute. "
Listening this compliment Cheng felt very shy. He couldn't make eye contact with him.
After few seconds he realised that he should be at the meeting. It was very important.
Cheng,"hey I need to go the meeting hall. "
By saying this he started rushing outside but xichen caught his wrist tightly. His face darkened as if he could as if he could kill anyone. He said in a rough voice,
"No need to go there anymore."

Cheng felt that his mate was scary when he looked at him. He was very much confused why he brought him here.

Cheng,"Why can't I go there? It's a very important meeting. Leave my wrist ,you are holding it too tightly."

Listening this xichen immediately left it and felt guilty when he saw it bright red.
Jiang Cheng immediately rubbed his wrist to lessen the pain.

Cheng," okay now I am going. We can talk after it."
Before Cheng could step out of the room he felt his mate hugging him from behind tightly.
Cheng, " hey what are you doing . Leave me."
He tried to struggle but his mate was too strong.
Xichen, " don't go there. The person on whom I spilled water was looking at you lustfully. Though I wanted to kill him right there but it would be improper as we were in meeting. So I dragged you out with me."

Cheng was surprised listening. But very happy that his mate was so protective towards him.
Cheng," I didn't even noticed that."
Xichen," hmm you were lost in your own thoughts. Don't worry I will talk to your father. He won't scold you for leaving suddenly. "

Cheng, "okay, but can you leave me. You are hugging too tightly."
Xichen, " okay."

Cheng was so happy to find his mate,'it's one of the happiest day of my life. I finally found him. I finally found my mate.'

In meeting hall

The person who was now completely wet with cold water was shouting like a madman in the meeting hall.

Fengmian,"Mr. please calm down. You can go to restroom. It's on this floor itself. The servants will accompany you till there. "

" Clan leader instead of calling security and capturing that man you are telling me to clam down. I didn't came here to be disrespected by that man with whom your son went with."

Fengmian," Mr. It must be a misunderstanding. I will talk to them later."

"Misunderstanding? He clearly did it intentionally. And your son also went with him. First he arrived late and now left the meeting in the middle. I can see how ill-mannered he is."

Fengmian couldn't no longer control his anger. This man was going on his nerves.

Fengmian,"Mr. mind your words."

"And why should I do that. Am I not telling the truth."

Fengmian, "Aren't you more disrespectful . The way you  are talking shows who is more ill mannered here. Do you think I didn't notice how you were staring at my son."

Listening this the man went quite. He didn't know what to say next.

Fengmian, "what happened? Now you won't shout more. Mr. be grateful that my son was taken from here before I could react. Because I was going to get you dragged out of this meeting in front of everyone and throw you out of my kingdom. I think that would me more shameful for you than being poured cold water."

"You think its my fault? Who makes omegas sit with alphas in a meeting. I think you were trying to make your son get noticed by
alphas here so that you can get into collaboration with other clan for your benefit through marriage."

Fengmian could not understand what kind of person was this. The only thing he understood was that he could no longer tolerate his presence.
Fengmian closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm himself. Then he opened his eyes and saw that person smirking after insulting him.
Seeing Fengmian already lost his self control and took out his gun from his pocket and shot that person perfectly in the middle of his eyebrows.
The person was dead on spot and his body fell on the ground. Then guards came and cleaned the mess.
The people in the hall were shocked seeing this. They knew that the now the meeting was already cancelled. So they started taking their files.
Fengmian looked at them with confusion.
Fengmian,"what are you all doing?"

Random person,"clan leader since the meeting is postponed we will excuse ourselves."

Fengmian,"who said it is postponed . Came sit down all of you. The meeting won't be affected if we have few less people."

The people were very shocked by his words. They couldn't understand how could a person be so calm after committing a murder and then again work as if nothing happened.

Unable to deny they sat down again focusing on work.

At vampire clan
Author's POV

Lan chyou entered the mansion in the evening tired from work.
The moment she entered smell of delicious food hit her nose. Unable to control himself she ran towards the kitchen without changing her clothes or taking off her shoes.

Chyou,"wow it smells so good. What is being cooked."
She entered the kitchen and saw her mother cooking.
Though the sight of food made her tempted but the fact that her mother was still not completely healed made her a bit angry.

Lan chyou,"mom"
Cangse noticed her daughters presence when she called her.
She turned around and saw her daughter standing behind her.
Cangse,"Princess you came back. How was your day."
She was expecting an answer but to her surprise her daughter didn't answer but instead her eyes became teary.

Cangse,"princess what happened. Why are you crying. "

Lan chyou immediately wiped her eyes.
Chyou,"nothing mom it's just I missed you. "

Cangse pulled her daughter in a warm hug.
Cangse,"mommy also missed you princess. Go wash your hands and change your clothes and sit . I am bringing you some water and snacks. You must be tired."

Chyou,"hmm. Okay mom. Mom but why are you cooking. You are still not perfectly heal.....mmmph....mmmmn"

To her surprise her mom stuffed a meat bun in her mouth before she could finish her sentence.
Cangse smiled seeing her daughter struggling with a complete meat bun in her mouth.
Cangse,"go to your room now if you don't want your mouth to be filled with another meat bun."

Unable to speak chyou just nodded vigorously and left.
She rushed towards her room because she felt quite embarrassing while she had a whole bid meat bun in her mouth and she couldn't chew it properly. Also she hadn't washed her hands so she couldn't take out the bun from her mouth to eat it by taking small bites.