Never Lose

At vampire clan

Author's POV

The whole family was sitting on the dining table and food  was being to served to them .

Everyone started to eat quietly since it was the habit of Lan family.
But wei ying was finding it difficult to adjust himself in this quite environment. He was sitting beside Lan zhan and his parents were sitting opposite to them and Lan chyou in the middle.
Wei ying noticed how Lan zhan was eating only simple food mostly without spices . He himself as a spice lover couldn't help but ask Lan zhan.
Wei ying,"Mate don't you like spices?"
Lan zhan,"I can't eat too spicy food. "

Lan chyou,"wei ying he actually likes spices. But today since you guys are present he is eating less spicy ones so you can enjoy your favourite. "
Wei ying looked at her sister with wide eyes and then glanced at Lan zhan.
Wei ying,"Mate you don't have to do that. There is sufficient food for all of us."
Wei ying picked the spicy ones with his chopsticks and put it in Lan zhan's plate.

Lan zhan glanced at her sister who was trying her best to suppress her laughter.

Lan chyou (let me see gege how are you going to refuse your mate.)

Lan zhan then looked at Wei ying and smiled and said,
"Thanks"
Wei ying responded with a sweet smile.

Whatever was happening there didn't go unnoticed by their parents.
They were themselves amused how their son in law didn't refuse his mate.
Cangse said to her mate in low voice,"look our son-in-law is so considerate. "
Changze,"Hmm,he will definitely keep our son happy ."

Lan zhan started to eat food served on his plate. Just like always he ate his food with an expressionless face.
But Lan chyou could see her gege like an open book that he was having difficulty in handling spices.

After eating his food Lan zhan immediately went into his room without saying a word.

Wei ying,"mate aren't you going to eat more. You ate so less."

Lan zhan didn't responded to wei ying and just went in his room without looking back.
At this time Lan chyou couldn't hold her laughter and started laughing holding her stomach.
Wei ying,"shijie what happened to Lan zhan and why are you laughing. "

Lan chyou,"Lan..ha..haha..Lan zhan...he..haha... Aaiyaa my stomach hurts. "

Cangse scolded," my princess don't laugh while you are eating you will choke."

Lan chyou immediately stopped laughing and was breathing  breathing heavily due to lack of oxygen.
"Okay mama."

Wei ying completely clueless about what was happening so he decided to ignore it.

Wei ying," mama are we going to go home back?please ma let me stay for a few more days. "

Lan chyou,"Wei ying from now mama, papa and you are going to stay in this house. Make yourself comfortable here. From now you all are going to live here.

Changze, "But young mistress...

Lan chyou," daddy ,don't you consider me as your daughter. Why are you calling me young mistress. I am hurt."
Lan chyou said wiping her fake tears.

Seeing this Changze chuckled.
Changze,"okay my princess . Stop your drama now. Ofcourse you are my daughter. Why won't anyone want a cute adorable daughter like you. I am blessed to have you."

Listening this chyou smiled brightly.
Cangse,"Don't ever think like that princess. You are our precious daughter from the first time you called us your parents."

Wei ying pouted seeing how his parents were completely ignoring his existence.
Wei ying,"Aaahhhh....I am feeling ignored. "
Everyone turned towards wei ying and saw him pouting.
Cangse,"don't act like that wei ying."
Cangse patted wei ying's head twice .
At this wei ying smiled brightly.
They finished their dinner and everyone kept their dishes in the sink.
Cangse went to wash dishes as chyou interrupted her.
Lan chyou,"mama you don't have to do this."

Cangse,"it's okay princess. I can do it."

Lan chyou,"mama but maids will do it. And your  wounds are not healed yet."

Cangse,"I can do it my baby girl. My hands are not hurt. Besides I will be bored if I have nothing to do."

Lan chyou,"But mama...

Wei ying again comes in the kitchen seeing that her sister and mother still didn't came out.

Wei ying,"what are you both doing here?"

Lan chyou,"Aying look mama is washing dishes. Her injuries are not cured yet."

Wei ying looks at her mother who was holding utensils in her hand and asks worriedly.
Wei ying," mama why are washing dishes, you are injured."

Cangse,"oh my god why both of you are making it so difficult for me to work. I am just washing dishes but you guys are acting as  if I am cleaning the whole house. Its such a small work. Now both of you go out and don't interrupt me."

Chyou, "mama you can't wash dishes. Let maids do it. Please mama let's go."

Just then Lan zhan enters the kitchen with a jar probably to fill water.
Lan chyou looks at her brother,( brother seems like one jar of water was not enough for you  to get rid of spices. )
She gives her gege a mischievous smirk.
Lan zhan just looks at her sister with cold eyes.
Then Lan zhan's eyes falls on his mother holding dishes.He looks at her mother with worried eyes and asks her,
Lan zhan,"mama what are you doing?."

Cangse,"I am washing dishes. Why are you all acting like this. I am just washing dishes. Why it is so difficult in this house. "

Lan zhan," mama you can't do that. Let maids do it."

Chyou, "that's what I am telling mama. But she is not listening me. "

Cangse,"But I can...

Lan zhan," no buts mama. I will not allow you to do that."

Chyou,"mama if you don't get out of the kitchen now all three of us will not eat for one day."

Cangse,"oh my god. You kids....alright you win."
Cangse washes her hands and gets out of the kitchen with an annoyed look.(thses kids are too much. If they continue to stop a workaholic person like me from work then I will probably be bored to death.But I have to admit they are too sweet. Thanks god for giving me three sweet  adorable kids.)

Lan chyou tours wei ying and her parents to see the whole mansion and also show them their rooms while Lan zhan was busy on his laptop.

After sometime wei ying comes in Lan zhan's room and sees him typing very fast on his laptop.
Wei ying,"wow mate you type so fast. You are amazing."

Lan zhan looks at wei ying and gives him a handsome smile,
"Thanks."

Wei ying," what are you doing?"

Lan zhan,"playing with people."

Wei ying,"you mean are you playing games? I have heard that people play games on laptop and mobiles but I have never played since I never had one."

Lan zhan,"don't worry mate. I will give you one. You ask for whatever you want."

Listening this wei ying jumps on Lan zhan and hugs him tightly for few seconds.
Lan zhan,"mate wait for few minutes. I will soon finish my competition on this laptop then we can have fun together. "
Wei ying nods to Lan zhan and quietly sits on the bed staring at Lan zhan.

After few minutes Lan zhan closes his laptop. Just then he gets a call.
He looks at the name and smirks.
Then he picks the call.
Lan zhan,"You think you can defeat me. Not even in dreams. Because I never lose."