Beautiful

At Fox Clan
Jiang Mansion
Author's POV
Jiang Cheng was standing at the door and yanli was a bit confused to see her brother's terrified face.
Then what Jiang Cheng said made her more confused,
" It's weird."
They both stood there for a while without saying anything.
It was a cloudy and windy day. Gentle cold wind  blew which gave them a creepy feeling.
In this quite environment only low voice of jin zixuan was heard through the phone .
"Yanli,are you there say something".

" Yanli"

"Yanli,respond to me"

They both slowly glanced towards the phone in Jiang cheng's hand. Now Yanli's expression was just like her brother,scared and confused.

At vampire clan
Lan chyou and Lan zhan reached the vampire clan with Changze and sanren .They immediately went to  private hospital within Lan mansion.
They  put both of the serpents under medical care.

Lan zhan was sitting on the bench tapping his one foot on the ground continuously . He was very tensed about what will the doctor say. What if their injuries are fatal.
'If anything happens to them I will never be able to forget myself.
What will I answer my mate.'Lan zhan was internally panicking.

Lan chyou could clearly see that her gege is tensed though he was having an  expressionless face.
She went near him and put her hand on his shoulder.
" gege everything will be fine. Don't worry."
Lan zhan just looks at her and replies,
"Mn"
Lan chyou sighed and took a seat beside her gege.
After few minutes the doctor comes out of the room.
Both siblings immediately stand up and looks at the doctor with eyes filled with expectations.
Then doctor said,
" They both are fine but they are having a lot a wounds on their body which will take time to heal."

"Thank you doctor. Can we see them ?" Lan chyou asked.

"Of course you may."doctor replied politely.
Lan zhan immediately rushed in the room and Lan chyou followed.
The couple was lying next to each and sleeping peacefully. Their most of the body was covered with bandages .
'It's not over yet. The war will start soon. Just wait wen rouhan.'
Lan zhan said to himself while looking at his injured parents.

At fox clan
Jiang mansion

Jiang Cheng, yanli and jin zixuan were sitting on the bed in Jiang cheng's room.

Jiang Cheng," Jie, are you sure the person you where talking to was your mate?"

Yanli,"Of course Cheng. I recognise his voice. I don't have any reason to suspect the person whom i was talking. He was just like zixuan."

Jin zixuan,"But I swear I never talked to you."

Jiang Cheng,"Yes shijie. I don't think he is pranking you. When I came on the terrace you were still taking to him but in reality he was talking to me. How can one person talk to two people with same mobile number on different phones."

Yanli,"That's the confusion here."

Jin zixuan,"it's really weird. "

Jiang Cheng,"Technically it's not possible."

"Yanli," I know Cheng.That's the confusion here. "

Jiang Cheng ," It impossible unless it's something supernatural."

Both yanli and zixuan looked at Jiang Cheng.
Jiang Cheng," Why are you all staring to me. Just like humans don't know our existence , isn't it possible that we don't know some other creature's existence. And there are many unexplained cases that  happens sometimes."
Yanli," Cheng, don't talk like that. Are you saying that I was talking to a ghost for two hours. You are scaring me."

Jin zixuan," calm down. We cannot jump into conclusion . We exactly don't know what it is , so don't think too much."

Yanli," okay ,let's stop talking about this now. Let's have dinner and sleep. I am already hungry."

Jin zixuan," okay".

Jiang Cheng," let's go then."

At vampire clan
Lan mansion
Author's POV
Wei ying wakes up on the bed and finds himself alone in the room.Then he remembers that he felt dizzy after eating breakfast and went into deep sleep. He glances at the clock,
"Its 1p.m. right now. I slept for three hours. But I am feeling much better than before."

He gets up and tries to open the door but he can't.
" I clearly slept lastnight and woke up quite late. Just after having my breakfast I fell asleep. It's not reasonable to sleep just after waking. I was not that exhausted. Does it mean that person mixed something in my food. But why did he do that? I thought he means no harm to be. He said he will not harm me. Then why? I trusted him but now it seems that I trusted wrong person."

While thinking all this wei ying was panicking inside.
' I don't want to be here. I want to go home. Mom dad I miss you."

He said while sitting on the floor with tears in his eyes.
Then he heard the someone opening the door. He looked up towards the door and saw the king.
He feared the king might harm him. He looked at him with terrified eyes.
"Please, let me go. I promise I will never return."

Lan zhan entered the and saw his mate sitting on the floor rubbing his eyes which had tears.

He was very confused why his mate was crying.
Then he heard his mate saying to let him go he .
"Mate why are you talking like this. Is there something wrong."
Lan zhan asked and went towards wei ying.
Wei ying just looked at him with tearful eyes.Lan zhan went near him and hugged him tightly.
Wei ying was shocked by this action.
Then Lan zhan asked,
"What happened why were you crying?"

"Nothing, I just want to go home. I miss my parents. Please let me go."
"Your parents are here. I told them that you are here safe with me and asked them to come here and they agreed. Currently they are resting because of the journey. Don't worry I will let you meet them by tonight."

Wei ying was very happy listening this. Finally he was going to meet them.
In excitement he hugged Lan zhan back and said,
"Thanks for helping me to find them. You are so good I would like to make friends with you."

Lan zhan smlied widely listening this and all this time he enjoying his mate's scent. He felt like he could stay like this whole day.
But then wei ying asked,
" Did you mixed something in my food."
Lan zhan thought for a while chose to say truth,
" Yes"

Wei ying," Why? "
Wei ying felt betrayed listening this.
"You were in pain at that time so I gave you drugs to make you sleep. Please don't be angry mate."

"I am sorry. I thought you wanted harm me. I was scared that's why I was crying." Wei ying said while his head resting on Lan zhan's shoulder.

"I am sorry for scaring you . You don't have to be scared of me. I don't break my promise. I have promised I will never harm you."

Then suddenly wei ying asked Lan zhan innocently looking at Lan zhan's face,
"Why are you calling me mate. My name is not mate. This name is so weird. Don't call me by that.My name is wei ying."
At this question Lan zhan smriked.'So innocent' he thought.

He went closer to wei ying's face and said in his ears,
"We can call only one person in our life as mate whom we find most beautiful. Wei ying you are very beautiful."