Partners In Crime

At Fox Clan
Jiang's mansion

Author's POV

"Acheng, I am telling you last time get up or don't blame me later" yanli said while throwing a pillow at the sleeping Jiang Cheng on bed.

'No response'

"Acheng...  You.. You get up fast there is a spi.. Spider on your hairrrr." She yelled in a scared voice.

Aaaaaaa, spider, spider , help me nooo". The latter one shouted and ran out of room .

Ha ha ha ha , why did I even waste twenty minutes to get you up, I should have tried it earlier. " yanli said to herself while  hugging her stomach while was hurting due to laughing so hard.

Jiang cheng came back to his room after few minutes when he realised that his sister pranked on her. He saw that her sister was sitting smiling time to time on her bed.

"What's so funny" he asked in an irritated voice.
"You". She replied.

"You.., jie how could you do this to me. I will complain to mother."

"Okay, I will complain to father that last night to ruined my date with my mate and made it a debate session." Yanli said in a challenging voice.

"Aaiyo... Jie how can you do this to your little cute brother. Don't you know we should forgive and forget each other.I can't believe that I am younger but I still have to teach you basic manners." Cheng replied.

"That's right . Then doesn't this mature little brother should have a sense of time. Have you seen what time is now. It is 11:30 am. When are you going to have breakfast. Don't you know having late breakfast is not good for health. I don't know why mommy scolds me for everything you do. Do you even know that  she said to me that I was the one who told you to play games late night. It was clearly you who was nagging behind me to play. It is so disadvantage to be the eldest kid in family. I am always the one who is blamed. " she said scratching her head in a frustrating tone.

"Jie , how can you say like that. Papa always supports you in everything and I am the one who is always gets scoldings. I don't know what kind of discrimination is this." Jiang cheng said.

" Okay let's leave the topic and  have the breakfast. I am so hungry. " yanli said while getting up from bed.

Jie ,you didn't have your breakfast. How can you do this! Don't you know you should take care of yourself."  Jiang Cheng said.

"Don't be angry. It is so boring to have breakfast alone. Mom and dad had their breakfast when I was sleeping so there was no one to accompany me." She said

"Okay. I am sorry jie. I will get up early everyday so that we can have breakfast together."  Jiang said in a guilty tone.

"OK ,so now let's call a  truce  for today or else our breakfast will change into lunch." Yanli said.

" OK, let's go"

They both went downstairs to the kitchen.
Re- heated their breakfast and went  to the dining table.
Then they started eating.

"Jie, what are you planning to do today. "

" What kind of question is that. Obviously like everyday I spend my day in  making my recent tracking device. It's almost complete but still need some modifications. "

" I want you to spend sometime with me."

" Get to the point,don't beat around the bush."

"Alright,I want you to have competition with me  in hacking the vampire clan's server.

'Clink'

The spoon from yanli's hand fell on the dining table.She became a statue for few seconds trying to understand what his brother said

"Jie..jie.."

She came back from her shock when her brother patted lightly on her hand while calling her.

" why do you wanna do that?"

"You know that they have the strongest cyber security. Also you know that I love challenges. And today father went for a meeting there. I want to known the purpose of meeting ,maybe we can get some information."

"Are you mad, its a crime. I admit that we have hacked several networks in our clan so that we can know what's happening in our kingdom but we can't do that for some other clan. If father will know this he will be very angry. It can also lead to dispute between clans. I don't know what goes in that stupid mind of yours."yanli said while rolling her eyes.

' why did he even put up this stupid proposal. I feel internally excited . But it can cause trouble. Aahhhh what should I do.' She thought internally.

" Jie nothing will happen. Anyways we are doing it just for fun . And if it a crime then why not we be. ' partners in crime' ."

" Alright ,you win. I really don't want be in trouble but your idea is really tempting" she responded with an evil smirk on her face.