I don't agree

Phoenix clan
Author's POV

Jin guangshan was talking on his phone with Jiang Fengmian.

Guangshan, "Hello, Fengmian I have something important to discuss with you"

Fengmian, "what is it sect leader jin."

Guangshan, "why are you being so formal Fengmian. Just call me by my name. My son is right now with your daughter in your clan. I was thinking to arrange their engagement in your kingdom withing few days. They have already reached their age and as you can see they both love each other."

Fengmian,"I agree sect leader jin that they have reached their age but how can we do it within few days. Don't you think we should have a meeting with them before taking any decision.

Guangshan, "As I told you Fengmian they love each other. They will surely be happy to be engaged."

Fengmian,"Excuse me if I am being frank with you sect leader jin. But I don't want my daughter to go your kingdom unless women have equal status there. I want my daughter to live a happy life."

Guangshan, "Fengmian right now we are talking about engagement. Let's do the engagement within few days and then we can talk over other matters. Your daughter will be in your kingdom till marriage is not done."

Fengmian, "Buy why so early sect leader. Why are you eager to get them engaged."

Guangshan,"Fengmian what kind of question is this. I just want to give happiness to our kids."

Fengmian,"okay give me some time . I will give you my decision by tomorrow. "

Guangshan,"okay."

Call ended.
Jin guangshan picks up the tea kept on table and and takes a sip.

Then he smirks looking at the phone.
(You will die soon like your parents.)

At fox clan

Author's POV

Both Jiang Cheng and yanli were sitting on the bed in Jiang Cheng's room with their laptop with jin zixuan sitting on a chair looking at them . He was clearly annoyed by the fact that his mate was ignoring him and working on laptop with her brother.

Jin zixuan,"mate when will you finish your work? What you both are doing?"

Jiang Cheng,"can't you keep quite. Are you not able to see we are busy stupid."

Yanli,"mate wait for a while. We will be done in few minutes."
Both siblings had their eyes fixed on their laptop.
Jiang Cheng,"Jie they have so many security barriers. It's taking so much time to break them and they have already started tracking us."

Yanli,"we have to be fast before they reach us. We have almost seven minutes."

Jiang Cheng looks at her sister and gives her a mischievous smile.
Jiang Cheng, "shijie let's see who wins this time."

Yanli,"you think you can win over me acheng. Just see how I defeat you . After seven minutes we will get the result."

They both again fix their eye on screen and continue with their work.
Zixuan says to himself,"what are they doing? I am frustrated. "

After few minutes both the sibling looks at the screen in horror.

Jiang Cheng,"shijie,what's happening. "

Yanli,"shit, they are so fast.We have very less time."

Jiang Cheng, "No shijie they ....."

Both the siblings looks at each other.

Yanli ,"they got our IP address. We are in trouble. "

Jiang Cheng,"what should we do now shijie. What if father knows."

Zixuan"what are you both talking about."
No one responded to zixuan. Both the siblings were panicked.

Yanli,"what if vampire clan accuses our kingdom for trying to hack their system."
Jiang Cheng, "father will definitely not forgive us this time."

Yanli," Jiang Cheng call Lan zhan."

Jiang Cheng,"but why shijie?"
Yanli,"I think it was definitely him who was tracking us. He is only genius who can defeat us. You remember how you lost to him in our schooldays when you had a competition with him."

Jiang Cheng,"okay, let me try. Even if it was not him, we can explain about the situation that we just wanted to play.Maybe he won't say anything to father."

Yanli,"Hmm call him fast and put it on speaker"

Jin zixuan,"you were trying to hack vampire clan's sever? Oh my god you siblings are crazy."
Yanli turns towards her mate and say,"sorry,we were just having fun."

Ring,ring,ring...

Lan zhan,"hello".

Cheng,"hello lan zhan , I want to tell you that just now we were trying to hack your kingdom's server.Actually we were just doing it for fun. Please don't tell anything to my father. Actually the person who has tracked us is quite genius. I wonder if it was you.If not then I would love to compete with him once again and defeat him."

Lan zhan,"you think you can defeat me. Not even in dreams. Because I never lose."

Call ended

Both the siblings looks at each other takes a breath of relief.
Yanli,"it was Lan zhan. I am sure that he won't complain to father."
Cheng, "hmm he won't. But how can he say that I will never able to defeat him."

Yanli,"well he is really a genius. "

Cheng, "I will definitely defeat him one day."

Yanli,"yes,we will. Let's go to have something to eat."

Zixuan,"I am quite hungry. "

Jiang Cheng rolls his eyes listening to zixuan.
Jiang Cheng,"You know nothing other than eating and sleeping."

Zixuan,"You fool mind your words otherwise you will regret."

Cheng, "what will you do? What can you do to me. I can't wait to beat and destroy your ugly face."

Zixuan,"You how dare yo...."
Yanli puts her hand tightly on her mate's mouth and then glares at her brother.

Yanli,"if both of you said any word against each other i will not talk to any of you for a week."
Listening this both the boys shuts their mouth instantly.

All of them go downstairs to take some snacks.
Then suddenly their father comes to them and informs them about yanli's and zixuan's engagement.

Happiness could be clearly seen on the couples face but one person was shouting like a madman.
Jiang Cheng,"No I don't agree papa. "

Fengmian,"why. "

Jiang Cheng,"Jie is an intelligent person. He is such a fool. I don't want her to marry a dumb person like him."

Fengmian,"if this is your reason then I am not cancelling their engagement. "
Jiang Cheng was shouting at his top voice.
Jiang Cheng,"No No No this will not happen as long as I am here. He will not be engaged with my shijie. "

"I don't agree"