Chapter 14: Is That a Fucking Fish?

Third Person

Eilidh and Nadia walk through the area together, talking. After a few days, Nadia has started to slowly settle in with everyone, and Eilidh’s been making sure she’s doing better. Eilidh bursts into a fit of giggles and Nadia laughs along with her.

“Did Annette seriously do that?” Eilidh asks.

Nadia nods her head. “Not a word of a lie. Crystal dared her to go flirt with a guy’s girlfriend and she did it without a second thought. It was hilarious! The girl seemed more interested in Annette then her own boyfriend. You should have seen his face!” Nadia explains.

Eilidh continues to laugh as a Pikachu comes running past them.

“Oh no!”

Leaf, the female pokemon trainer, comes running past them and picks up the Pikachu. She turns back to Nadia and Eilidh and smiles sheepishly.

“Sorry about that. Me and Red have been trying to round up some loose pokemon that got out."

Eilidh looks down at the Pikachu and sees it  struggling in her arms, trying to get out. Eilidh looks back at Leaf, worried. "Uh...do you want some help?" She asks.

Leaf looks at her and sighs. "Do you mind? It's just that we’re really struggling!” Leaf checks.

Eilidh and Nadia look at each other and Naida nods her head. “Yeah, of course we’ll help.” Nadia answers.

Leaf smiles gratefully. “Thank you! They shouldn’t be that far away, at least I hope not. We’re looking for a Ralts, an Emolga, a Vulpix and a Squirtle. Just bring them back to the pokemon nursery when you find them.” Leaf tells them.

She pulls out four pokemon balls and hands two to Eilidh and Nadia. They both nod their heads as Leaf takes off running again. Eilidh and Nadia both look at each other and smile.

“Well? Let’s find those pokemon.” Eilidh grins.

The two of them run off to try and find the pokemon.

...

Eilidh climbs up into the tree and looks around. She sighs a little and looks back down to Nadia. “Can you see any of them?” Nadia asks.

Eilidh shakes her head. “No.”

Nadia sighs and looks around. “I’m sure that Emolga came out here...” She mumbles to herself.

Eilidh climbs down from the tree and thinks. “Maybe we could get something the Emolga would like? Maybe a fruit or something?” She suggests.

Nadia snaps her fingers together and gets an idea. She looks around at the nearby plants and walks over to them. She picks a few strawberries and creates a bowl. She drops the strawberries inside of it and smirks. “Let’s see if this Emolga can resist the sweet smell of strawberries. Emolga’s do love sweet foods after all.” Nadia says.

Eilidh smiles. She creates a fan and Nadia gasps. “Good idea!”

Eilidh turns the fan on and points it at the strawberries. The smell gets carried off into the trees and the two of them wait patiently. Eilidh quickly steals a strawberry and Nadia hits her hand away jokingly. Eilidh giggles to herself as she pops the strawberry into her mouth. After a few minutes of waiting, the Emolga comes flying out of the trees, nose twitching.

It flies down towards Nadia and Eilidh and straight into the strawberry bowl. Nadia aww’s and looks as the Emolga takes a bite out of the strawberry. Eilidh pulls out a pokemon ball and calls the Emolga back into the pokemon ball.