Episode 2: Earl's Wrong Desire (August 12, 2021)

#Ellipsis

#Elлипсваsisters

Chapter 1 - Episode 2: Earl's Wrong Desire (August 12, 2021)

Warning: Contains some derogatory and illicit language and some mature scenes. Read at your own risk.

"See you soon." Ellie even waved at him as he walks out the store.

"No, that's gross. I will never do that again. Forgive me, Elaine. This will never happen ever." he just said to himself before entering his car. After a while, he got home.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Earl." Stacy greeted him once he went out of the car.

"How's the backyard? Is it already finished?" he just asked.

"Yes, Mr. Earl. They are ready to be used. Wait, why does your clothes have a lipstick stain?" Stacy then noticed something.

"I'm warning you, Mr. Earl. If your girlfriend finds out about this..." she was then stopped by Earl.

"Will you please stop meddling with my life? You didn't even know how I got this so don't even try to assume that I'm cheating on Elaine!" he shouted at the maid.

"I'm terribly sorry, Mr. Earl. Please don't fire me again." Stacy's apologies.

"Of course not as I don't have a choice. If you only know what my dad did when I fired you back then. That's why I hate you so much that I don't even want to see you anymore so just do your work and never ever be involved in my life." Earl left and entered the house after saying this.

"This is Ellie's fault. But lucky her. She doesn't look like suspicious and the law would probably side on her because she looks harmless." he said to himself in frustration before throwing himself on his bed.

"Don't even think about her, Earl. You now have Elaine. This girl and this kiss mark on my shirt will be forgotten." he added while removing his clothes and throwing it inside the laundry rack.

"Elaine will be surprised later. I'll prove that to everyone in this world." he then excites himself up while taking a bath.

"Hello, Elaine. I'm on the way. Just wait at your mom's firm, and I'll fetch you both, okay? Love you." he called his girlfriend on the phone.

"Another date? It's not even necessary, Earlie. Unless you already have prepared something which you always do so that I won't say no to you." Elaine then asked him.

"You got it right again, Elaine. So, I'll expect you and your mom there. Bye." Earl then dismissed the call before riding his car.

"Good afternoon, Earl. To get to E Firm's location, you must go straight for five hundred meters then turn right for about three hundred meters before reaching E Firm." a voice told him.

"Okay, straight then right." he then drove while following the directions of the app that made him reach the firm of Elaine's mother.

"Earlie? You're here to fetch my girl again?" a woman asked him before entering the firm.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Arlyn. Is your daughter, Elaine here?" he greeted the woman, ignoring her question.

"Yes, Earl. But I already warned her not to meet with you ever again. How dare you infiltrate my daughter's mind with that sweet words of yours?" Arlyn asked him again.

"Ms. Arlyn, I swear. If I were to say sweet words to your daughter, I swear that it's all true." Earl promised.

"Liar, like every men out there. If I were you Mr. Earl, stop leading my child on because once you hurt her, I am very serious especially when avenging my beloved daughter. Understood?" he then just nodded at Arlyn's threats.