Episode 19: Evidence Search (September 4, 2021)

#Ellipsis

#Elлипсваsisters

Chapter 4 - Episode 19: Evidence Search (September 4, 2021)

Warning: This may contain some derogatory and illicit language. Information and personalities in this story aren't as it is on real life and is just for the story. Read at your own risk.

"That's my dress, you bitch!" an angry Elaine ran to attack Ellie's hair.

"Let go of me, you violent woman!" Ellie screamed while the two of them are pulling each other's hairs.

"Stop it, you two." Earl then interfered but ended up being pushed by Ellie to the floor.

"Don't hurt my fiance!" Elaine then pulled Ellie's hair upwards to slap her face.

"Let go!" Ellie continued to scream while still being slapped by Elaine until she fell down, looking up at Elaine holding her face.

"Never even try laying your hands on my daughter or I'll sue you for suddenly attacking her." Ellie's mother said after slapping Elaine.

"I won't do that because you're not even my mother, Mrs. Marksman, a slut mother of a slut daughter. Your surname actually suits you because you're always being marked by men and now, you're here with this daughters of yours to claim that she is going to be Earlie's sister when she tried to flirt this man at the jewelry store!" Elaine answered back while pointing her finger to the elderly.

"Earl, are you serious that you'll end up with this disrespectful bastard? Remember, that I know your lawyer mother. You also don't have a father so I and your mother are just the same." after Ellie's mother said this, she also felt a hand on her face.

"Don't you also dare talk shit on my late mother, Mrs. Marksman, or I'll swear that you won't enjoy your seniority here in this world so that this slut would also feel what I'm having now." Elaine threatened her after slapping Mrs. Marksman.

"And as for you, Ellie. Take off my dress that you're wearing. And don't assume that you and Earl will be together because you just lowered yourself to be his sister and we're not even in Alabama for goodness's sake." she added before walking up back upstairs.

"How dare her, Earlie! She is the reason why I don't want any interaction with any of your sisters." she said after Earl also entered his room.

"Don't worry. They won't hurt you anymore. I just put their inheritance an ultimatum. Just tell me if they hurt you again, I'll immediately have their names removed and also have them removed in our lives." after Earl said this, someone knocked at their door.

"Elaine, let's now go the firm, we have to work some things around there." Hana told them without opening the room.

"I really admire our translator, she's full of respect—." Earl said while Elaine is starting to change her clothing.

"Unlike that one sister of yours, she's so lusty, I won't ever forgive her. I just hope that your other sisters aren't like her." Elaine interrupted before finishing putting on her outfit.

"Our driver will drive the three of you at the firm. Denver and I will leave first." Earl then also prepared himself and left the room first.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. You may come in." he said to Hana while smiling at her. He then rushed to the car with Denver and Elisa inside. A little later, they have arrived at the office.

"This is the vice president's office or our brother, Denver's office. This is where you pass the reports about our stones everyday as a temporary supervisor here. For the meantime, any tasks or changes will be announced here at my office." the three then entered the second room.