Episode 20: Ersatz Sisters (September 5, 2021)

#Ellipsis

#Elлипсваsisters

Chapter 4 - Episode 20: Ersatz Sisters (September 5, 2021)

Warning: This may contain some derogatory and illicit language. Information and personalities in this story aren't as it is on real life and is just for the story. Read at your own risk.

"I hope that my hunch wasn't right." after some hours, Earl arrived at the airport and immediately went to his dad's house,

"Mr. Gray?" the steward asked him when he opened the gate.

"What are you doing here? I thought that you live back where Emily lives and where is dad's butler?" Earl asked him back.

"He just called and invited me here and I just saw this message that he'll leave because of you already finding your dad's daughters." the steward explained to him.

"But you didn't even tell me the truth that the crash didn't even happen!" Earl then revealed to him.

"No, there was a crash that night! I saw it all. The screams of the people being burned to death and a man being sta—." the steward stopped talking when he heard some siren.

"I have to go, Mr. Earl. I won't disturb you anymo—." the police just blocked the steward's way out.

"What does this mean, Mr. Earl, you called them to catch me?" the steward then asked him.

"You know that I don't know how to speak Bulgarian, so it's not me. Just ask them." he replied before watching them slightly away from them.

"За какво съм арестуван?" the steward the asked the police.

"Арестувани сте за изгаряне на госпожица Арлин—." Earl then suddenly interfered.

"I heard someone named Arlyn, what did this bastard do to her?" Earl asked.

"Обадете се на нашия прокурор от Англия." the police told the other police. After a while, a man in suit appeared.

"Mr. Earl Gray, the investigation shows that this man killed your father, Mr. Eric Gray and his attorney for stabbing him and burning her respectively. His fingerprints are found on the murder weapons in the crime scene. He's also being sued by the hospital for faking an accident for the both of them." the prosecutor told him.

"Just take him to prison and make sure that he'll receive his punishment." the police then left with the culprit and the prosecutor.

"Should I tell Elaine about her mother?" he thought to himself when he finally became alone.

"But she will be depressed again. Maybe, I'll just keep it to myself and ask this person his motives in killing dad and Ms. Ar—."

Incoming Call
Elaine

"Love, I'm busy right now. Can we just talk later?" he answered.

"But, kuya Earl. It is I, Exy, you know, Edna's half sister." she corrected him.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Just don't tell her that I don't want to talk to her. You got it?" Earl requested then.

"Roger that, kuya. But she's concerned about you though, may I please just know your location so that she can stop worrying too much about you?" Exy asked while preparing a paper and a pen.