Episode 8: Exact Location of the Pieces (August 20, 2021)

#Ellipsis

#Elлипсваsisters

Chapter 2 - Episode 8: Exact Location of the Pieces (August 20, 2021)

Warning: Contains some derogatory and illicit language. Read at your own risk.

"Bro, I already told them that you'll be in charge. See you." the brothers then hugged each other before they enter the airport.

"Okay, Hana. The first thing we are going to do there is to help us communicate with locals and with culture when needed. That's probably all. Don't worry, I pay high." Hana just smiled at him.

"Earlie, we have less time left. Let's now go inside the plane." Elaine then held Earl's hand while they walk until they got in the plane.

"How do you read that? Six b pi rap sick, ugh. Just tell me. It's already hard to look at it." Elaine asked Hana after reading.

"It's not six something, Elaine. Just repeat after me. български език. It means Bulgarian language." after many times of retrying, she finally got the pronunciation right.

"So it's like a guide with how to say something and for the letters, right?" Hana just nodded at her before handing the paper at her. After a while...

"Хана е влюбена." Elaine blurted out after reading.

"Не съм. Но Денвър е сладък." Hana then defended herself.

"You're not? Yet you said сладък, which apparently means cute. So you like him too?" Elaine asked while browsing the mini book back.

"може би." she just answered. After some hours, they have arrived at Bulgaria.

"We just have to get some vehicle to bring us to the hospital. Elaine, please call the guy again." Earl requested to his girlfriend while walking and pulling their luggage.

"Okay, Earlie. I'm on it." Elaine then proceeds to find some signal while Hana and Earl followed her outside.

"Earl, I think, that's your name written on the signage that man holds." Hana told him while looking at a guy.

"Don't call a taxi yet, Hana. I'll just talk to this guy." he then left her to approach the guy.

"I'm Earl Gray. Why do you have my name?" he then asked the guy that holds a board with his name.

"I am the one who called you days ago. The doctors are waiting for you to retrieve Mr. Gray's corpse." the guy explained.

"Take us to them then. I'll just call my companions." after a while, the three have gathered while waiting for a vehicle to pick them up.

"Good morning, misters and misses. Welcome to Bulgaria. Where are we going?" the driver greeted them.

"Wow. I'm impressed by your English." Elaine applauded after sitting down properly.

"Please take us to университетска болница „Александровска." the guy requested. After a couple minutes, they have arrived at the hospital.

"Добро утро, младежо. Те семейство ли са на г -н Грей?" a doctor approached them after they entered.

"Да, докторе. Това е синът му." the guy answered.