Episode 22: Evil Scheme Failure (September 9, 2021)

#Ellipsis

#Elлипсваsisters

Chapter 5 - Episode 22: Evil Scheme Failure (September 9, 2021)

Warning: This may contain some derogatory and illicit language. Information and personalities in this story aren't as it is on real life and is just for the story. Read at your own risk.

Date: August 19, 2021, the day before...

"Okay, I'm sorry. If you insist, I'll just take this off. You all are selfish!" Ellie shouted at her before stripping.

"Don't be a slut in this house, Ellie. I know what you're doing, you're trying to attract some man here? Who is it? Earl, Denver, Edna's husband, or the staffs here? Tell me!" Hana then also shouted at her.

"Mom, let's just go back to the room. I don't want to see them for the day." Ellie then pulled her mother and entered their room.

"Ellie, I'm sorry but I have to admit this to you. I'm not really sure if you are really Ericson's daughter. So, find a new work so that we can still have money after we leave this house." her mother admitted to her.

"You know what, mom? I can apply to the DNA center so that I can see the results beforehand." after a while, Ellie sees herself in the front of the center while holding an envelope.

"Good morning, miss. How may I help you?" the receptionist asked her after entering.

"Is there any positions open for hiring? I would like to apply here." she replied.

"You may ask Dr. Helios about that. He's at R 10, the farthest room at the right wing. Good luck." Ellie then left and walked to the designated room.

"Come in. Any appointment?" the doctor asked after she entered.

"I'm applying for anything that is open. What are your available works here?" Ellie asked before removing her coat.

"Is it too hot? Let me lower the temperature, hang on there." Dr. Helios stood up and went towards the air-con.

"No, don't lower it. It's too cold for me. This should be fine." the doctor just imaginatively drooled over his view.

"By the looks of you, Dr., I'm sure that you want to accept me as your secretary or assistant." she added before sitting down.

"By the way, this is my resume if you want to look at it or just look at me." Ellie continued by slightly bouncing.

"Um, Ms. Marksman, right? Please just wait here. I have a patient to attend to right now." Dr. Helios then escaped the room, covering his pants.

"Wow, that's effective. Now, I just have to find a sample of the results."

Date: August 20, 2021, present day...

"You don't have a right to decide that, Ellie Marksman—." she then felt a finger over her mouth.

"Ellie Gray, my future half sister in law." Ellie corrected her.

"You have some nerve calling yourself a Gray, huh? What if I tell you that you and Earl aren't even related?" Elaine spilled her the truth that made the people on the back chitchat on one another.

"That's so embarrassing, sis. Serves her right." Elisa mumbled to Exy.

"I know right." her only reply.

"You're lying, I felt something when we first met and I'm sure that it's not love because it's we're related to one another." Ellie's refusal to accept Elaine's words.