Episode 21: Eviction Notice (September 8, 2021)

#Ellipsis

#Elлипсваsisters

Chapter 5 - Episode 21: Eviction Notice (September 8, 2021)

Warning: This may contain some derogatory and illicit language. Information and personalities in this story aren't as it is on real life and is just for the story. Read at your own risk.

"Earlie, I miss you. Please be home fast, I'll be preparing some good food." Elaine told him using a soft voice.

"Wow, my girlfriend is making me some breakfast. Okay, I'll be early tomorrow morning. I'll anticipate your meal, okay? I love you." Earl responded.

"I love you too, Earl. You've been my only home since you know. I just don't want to talk about it anymore. See you." she said before making some kiss sounds before Earl ended the call. After a while, she went downstairs.

"His secretary said that he went for Bulgaria for a while and will be back tomorrow." she heard from Denver while she is going down.

"What? Earlie is in Bulgaria? Then Exy must've lied to me. Where is she?" Elaine then asked after approaching them.

"Maybe, Earl lied to her. The secretary said that something came up there so he had to go for the meantime. He'll be home first thing tomorrow." she then just walked out and went back upstairs back in Earl's room.

"The DNA tests. A little peek won't make him mad. I hope." she then opened the envelope and read the contents of the files.

"At least a probability of 50% with Earl Gray will secure the spot of the following: Emily Bolgarkov, Edna Lopez, Elisa Lopez, Ellie Marksman, Eunbi Jung and Erika Hori." she started reading the each one of the files.

"Emily is negative? How come? She seems the most normal of them all." she said to herself.

"Edna is also negative? Maybe she got blinded by the inheritance." she added while turning the pages.

"Elisa? She is also negative? She could be lying that Earl's dad is violent." she then turned to the next page.

"Thank goodness! Ellie won't be my sister in law. I will die just thinking about it." she said to herself while laughing at the result.

"For Eunbi, well, she can still sing and make a profit out of it and Erika is literally young so she can earn the inheritance for herself." she said before putting back the files and immediately sat on the bed.

"I honestly feel bad for the others but I'm just happy that that Ellie won't ever stay here after this news."

Date: August 20, 2021 the next day...

"The DNA results of the six with Earl have arrived yesterday. You all will discuss it on his office when he arrives. For now, let's go to the dining." Denver announced to the twelve people standing on a line.

"I'm scared, ate. What if, you're not even his sister?" Exy asked Edna after Denver left them twelve.

"Then that's good, Evy or whatever your name is. Because we'll get more inheritance and you two will go back to your country with nothing!" Ellie interrupted them before laughing.

"The audacity of a bitch slut. She's not even embarrassed to say that while her mother is just sitting on her side." Elisa then commented loudly, purposely making someone hear it.

"Don't even try to insult my daughter in the front of my face!" the eldest of them told Elisa.

"Yes, mother..." Elisa just replied to Ellie's mother.