Episode 4: Excuse of a Cheater Guy (August 14, 2021)

#Ellipsis

#Elлипсваsisters

Chapter 1 - Episode 4: Excuse of a Cheater Guy (August 14, 2021)

Warning: Contains some derogatory and illicit language and some mature scenes. Read at your own risk.

"I'm sorry, miss. I just wondered, are you sure that you want this necklaces?" the cashier asked her.

"What? Of course. I liked it so much so I'll buy it." Elaine answered proudly.

"But, miss. This necklaces represent back luck especially of you'll wear this for yourself." the cashier told her.

"What? Care to explain that back luck part, please?" Elaine then requested, before removing the necklace she wore.

"A sailor who made this necklace stated more than a hundred years ago that this necklace gives the worst luck to someone who will buy and wear this necklace." the cashier elaborated.

"Someone died, drowned and even lose millions just because of buying this." he added.

"Thanks. You just gave me an idea. I won't but this necklace anymore, so if ever, I will be safe from any bad luck whatsoever. I'll just but the one I didn't wear." Elaine then handed the unused necklace to the cashier.

"Wait for me here. I'll just talk to someone at the back." she told the cashier before walking to the back side.

"You, girl." she called Ellie.

"Yes, miss? You want more jewelries? I have many suggestions for you. Just follow me and I'll show you to them." Ellie just turned her back at her.

"Ouch! Let me go!" she screamed when Elaine strangled her using the opal necklace.

"No, you'll wear this bad charm and you'll die, drown and lose your wealth. How dare you suggest this to me? Did I do something bad to you? Answer me!" Elaine asked her before letting Ellie go.

"That hurts, you know? You don't even have to hurt my neck just to put this necklace on me. And yes, you did something wrong. My man chose you over me who is more beautiful and sexier than you!" Ellie answered her question.

"What man? You mean Earl? By judging your looks, I bet he wouldn't even notice you even if you undress yourself in front of him." Elaine just stated looking at Ellie from head to her toe.

"I just did. Yesterday. He bought the ring that you are wearing right now here in this store. That's why I knew that you were the lover of my Earl. And then we kissed here in this store and made out in his car. That's the time I undressed myself for him. You can ask him about that. But I won't guarantee that he'll admit the truth." Ellie shared her story with exaggerations.

"You, bitch! You know, you just gave me a huge favor. I can just let those stones scratch your snake-like face." Elaine then held Ellie's neck and shoved her face to the jewelries in a box.

"Now, taste this bronze bracelet. I bet they are full of rust like yourself by putting Earl around your finger!" she added before pulling Ellie and transferring her to a box full of bronzes.

"Stop it! You may break my face but that doesn't change the fact that Earl fooled you by using my body for his own pleasure." Ellie then face her after she lost grip on her. Elaine then just left and paid the cashier fast. She then sees herself inside a taxi.

"How dare he proposed to me while he's seeing that cheap woman?" she asked herself while the driver just continuing to drive.

"Oh, Ms. Elaine, good afternoon." a woman greeted her when she got out of the taxi.