Episode 12: Ellie Meets Her Attacker Again (August 26, 2021)

#Ellipsis

#Elлипсваsisters

Chapter 3 - Episode 12: Ellie Meets Her Attacker Again (August 26, 2021)

Warning: Contains some derogatory and illicit language. Read at your own risk.

"Bro, let's just do it tomorrow. We have a funeral to manage. I don't want to leave Elaine here. She's more important. Besides, a Filipina reporter just texted me and they'll make an article about the missing sisters." the two of them then went back inside the house.

"Bro, you're mom is cooking something. I just lost my appetite earlier because of some gory things. May you please have a taste if it's okay?" he then requested.

"Of course, my dear brother. Hang on here." Denver then left Earl alone and went inside the kitchen.

"Dad, I don't even know you anymore. Why did all these information about you just appeared now that you're dead? Are you planning to hide this from me forever?" he asked while looking at Eric's coffin. After wiping his wet face, he heard a doorbell.

"Bro, I'll get it!" he shouted in the direction of the kitchen before going outside.

"Please let us enter. I have to talk with Earl! You filthy bastard!" he heard a girl arguing with a guard.

"Miss, don't you know that your mother is banned here in this residence? That's means that whatever you do, you wouldn't be able to enter the Gray's residence." the guard then tried to shoo them away.

"Earl! You! Don't leave. Open this gate for us or I'll sue your brother for raping Hana!" after he heard this from the girl, he immediately went out the gate.

"Don't worry, I got this." then guard then left Earl alone with the two women.

"What are you doing here? Dad already banned this old bitch and I also will be banning you from entering our lives." Earl started.

"Okay, you can do that. But you can't because I am one of Eric Gray's daughters. So, shut up now and let me say my side so that you know that I deserve to be here." he then opened the gate for them two.

"If that's what you want, señorita. But I'll give you only one hour to prove that you are indeed my sister." he warned her before they entered the house.

"This is guy is stubborn like Eric. I'm sure that he'll be a womanizer, just like your father, Ellie." the old woman then commented.

"I understand that you two are a visitor here. But please, you old lady, can you please stop stereotyping me? You don't even know me and remember this, I won't be ever nice to dad's flings especially you and your slut daughter." Earl just stereotyped Ellie back while being disrespectful to her mother.

"How ungrateful this child is. I hope that he ends up like his father. Lonely and filthy." the old woman side commented before Earl gave them a bowl.

"How about you eat this so that you can shut up? I'll just have a talk with your daughter that flirted with me even though we're siblings." he then shoved a piece of food to the old woman's mouth before taking Ellie out in the gardens.

"Don't ever do that to mom again. You disrespectful brat." Ellie talked back after escaping her wrist from Earl's hand.

"I'm just letting you taste your own medicine. You wanted to enter this house, I let you in. You flirted and went inside my car naked, I didn't sue you for anything. And then, you'll be like this at my own house?" he then reasoned out.