Episode 29: Eric's Deepest Secret (September 18, 2021)

#Ellipsis

#Elлипсваsisters

Chapter 6 - Episode 29: Eric's Deepest Secret (September 18, 2021)

Warning: This may contain some derogatory and illicit language. Information and personalities in this story aren't as it is on real life and is just for the story. Read at your own risk.

Date: August 25, 2021, at the company...

"Good afternoon, Mr. Earl. You're ten minutes late." his secretary greeted him.

"What do you mean? Did I tell you that I'll be back at one?" Earl asked for confirmation.

"Yes, sir." the secretary seconded.

"Just call Denver and tell him to come to my office or his assistant." Earl ordered the secretary.

"Consider it done, Mr. Earl. Just wait at your office while I'm calling Mr. Denver." the secretary then fled to Denver's room to call him.

At Earl's office...

"This is now more confusing. I just have to talk with Emily or with his mother so that I can find the whereabouts of this Edison Bolgarkov." Earl thought to himself before someone barged in his room.

"Bro, you summoned me. What do you want?" Denver asked him after coming inside.

"Where did you bring Emily and her mother? I want to talk to at least one of them." Earl then asked him back.

"Come with me." the two brothers then walked outside and rode their own cars. With Earl following Denver's route, they have reached Emily and Erika's new address.

"You may now go back to the office." the two then just made a bro fist before Earl knocked at the door.

"Earl-san. You're here. What can I do for you?" Erika greeted him after opening the door.

"Just call either Emily and her mother. I have something to talk to them." Earl instructed her what to do.

"But how about us, Earl-san?" Erika asked while her face is down.

"Don't be sad, Erika. I will just talk to them first since Emily is one of the oldest. I will talk to you eventually, okay?" after Earl said this, Erika then immediately glowed up.

"Okay, Earl-san. I'll wait for that. Let me just call Emily-san." Erika then ran upstairs while Earl remained standby at the door. After a while, Erika then is helping Mrs. Bolgarkov go down the stairs to the door.

"Erika, just let her sit on the stairs. I'll just approach her." after the two sat down, Earl walked towards them.

"Mrs. Bolgarkov, can I ask you a question?" Earl then talked to her.

"Of course, son. You can ask anything I know to me." she approved.

"Do you know someone named Edison Bolgarkov. He appears to be adopted by my dad, Ericson Gray. Do you know anything about him?" Earl asked her.

"Earl, can you please just sit on the sofa. I need some rest as I am too exhausted from all the things that we brought here just now. Erika, give him some food." Mrs. Bolgarkov told him before walking slowly upstairs while Erika went down to get some food for their visitor.

"I'm sorry about that, Earl. You can just wait for Emily here if you want or I'll tell her to call you later when she got home." Erika suggested after giving him food.