Episode 14: Erika's Desire for Family (August 28, 2021)

#Ellipsis

#Elлипсваsisters

Chapter 3 - Episode 14: Erika's Desire for Family (August 28, 2021)

Warning: This may contain some derogatory and illicit language. Informations and personalities in this story aren't as it is on real life and is just for the story. Read at your own risk.

"Mr. Earl, the visitors are already there. Sorry for interrupting your food." a guard suddenly entered the dining room.

"It's fine. Let them in and have the maids serve them food." Earl ordered before they all stand up to put their dishes in the sink.

"I'll be on this, Earl. Go entertain the visitors with Elaine. Denver, help me here." Stacy then went to the sink while Elaine and Earl walked at the living room.

"Why are there reporters inside here? Are they from the Philippines to cover for the sisters' search?" Elaine asked after seeing the men and women who are holding their cameras.

"I don't think so. I just told them earlier that I'll contact them when I gathered all the samples." Earl just answered before approaching the reporters.

"Good afternoon, how may I help you?" Earl then asked the people wearing suits, ready for a coverage.

"We're from VVZ, and we received an anonymous information about your family driver named Denver." a reporter answered his question.

"Okay, what about Denver? This is about my father and my wife to be's mother's funeral. So, please don't ask about any other members of this house." Earl then instantly blocks the reporter's question.

"I hate to say this, Mr. Earl Gray. But you can't answer us like in showbiz. As a news company for more than two decades, we already know who's lying when we had the first step here in your house. We received this report that you are finding six sisters in different countries and about Denver, that he's also your brother." the reporter said.

"There's nothing like that, Ms... what is your name?" he approached the reporter and read her name tag.

"Miss Stocks, you must understand that all the news that you have collected are all coincidences. Denver, my driver, we may resemble each other, but that doesn't mean that we are brothers or anything and as for the sisters that you are saying, I'm keeping my touch in our branches overseas." he instantly made up a story to hide his father's scandal.

"Denver, please take all these reporters and cameramen out. I don't want any media covering the wake of my dad and Elaine's mom." he then ordered.

"Yes, Mr. Earl." Denver then assisted the people that Earl wants to be out of his house. As Denver came back in the living room...

"I'm sorry for that, Denver. Earlie wants to talk. And I'll take place in helping Hana with washing the dishes." Elaine told him when he entered again after successfully kicking the unwanted visitors out.

"Okay, Elaine." he just replied.

"Denver, I know that you're disappointed that Earl won't recognize you publicly as his brother, but I'm sure that you know the reason about that." Elaine just tapped his shoulder before going inside the kitchen while he went upstairs to Earl's room.

"Come in." a voice said to him. He then entered the room.

"I'm terribly sorry, bro." Earl rushed to him to give him a hug after he entered.