Episode 25: Equal Probability (September 12, 2021)

#Ellipsis

#Elлипсваsisters

Chapter 5 - Episode 25: Equal Probability (September 12, 2021)

Warning: This may contain some derogatory and illicit language. Information and personalities in this story aren't as it is on real life and is just for the story. Read at your own risk.

"Let's leave the company matters for now, Ms. Harper. What's your status? Are you single, married or divorced?" Denver asked Mylene.

"My husband just recently died. It was tragic but everything happens for a reason." the secretary just patted her shoulder after she said her sentence.

"We're sorry about that, Ms. Harper. Do you have any children?" Earl asked her.

"I have a son and a daughter but they're not with me. So I'm all alone. Please excuse me for a while." Mylene then left the three on the table.

"By the way, Ms. Secretary, where is my assistant?" Denver asked the woman after Mylene walked out.

"She just went to the restroom. She'll be back in a minute. Let's go, Mr. Earl." Earl then walked with his secretary and left Denver alone.

"Denver, your brother ditched you?" a woman sat beside him.

"No, things just got awkward that's all, Elisa." Denver just told her.

"You know, I can help you with Mylene as long as you'll give me the right price." Elisa suggested.

"What price are we talking about here?" he asked her.

"Ten grand for every useful information about her. Give me the name and I'll start right away." Elisa marked the price.

"Deal. The name is Mylene Harper and please make it quick because I can't risk getting this company robbed." Denver then just gave her the name she have to investigate.

"Okay, I'll go back to work. You should too." Elisa then left Denver alone.

"I should call Hana about this." he then pulled out his phone and called his girlfriend.

"Hana, can I be your client? I just want to talk about something." he asked Hana.

"About what?" Hana just answered.

"Can you find some information about our new company lawyer, Mylene Harper, she used to work at the firm where you're working right now." Denver told her basic details.

"At E Firm? Maybe she worked here before I did because I didn't know her but I can check Ms. Arlyn's past files here and look if her files is still here." he then heard some paper for while with Hana mumbling things.

"Found it. Ms. Mylene Harper."

Date: August 23, 2021, days later

"Mom, will I pass the test?" Erika asked Ms. Hori.

"With you improving like that, you sure will pass the entrance exam." her mother complimented her.

"My tummy feels empty, mom. Can we eat now?" Erika asked her with some stuttering.

"Of course. Just stay here and I'll call Stacy." Ms. Hori then walked inside the kitchen to see two women kissing.

"Oh my gosh! This isn't real." she then quickly clapped her hands and looked up.

"Ms. Hori, good morning. But you seem so startled? What happened? You stepped on to some poop or something?" Yewon asked her that made Eunbi laugh slightly.