Episode 37: Everyone is Positive (September 30, 2021)

#Ellipsis

#Elлипсваsisters

Chapter 8 (Finale) - Episode 37: Everyone is Positive (September 30, 2021)

Warning: This may contain some derogatory and illicit language. Information and personalities in this story aren't as it is on real life and is just for the story. Read at your own risk.

Date: September 1, 2021, at Earl's house...

"Thank you everyone for cooperating in this situation, this time, I'll make sure that nothing but the accurate truth will be revealed on the end of the month now that I even exhumed dad just for us all to get fair results. See you by then." Earl announced before everyone left his house.

"I'm proud of you, love." Elaine walked up to him and said this.

"I just hope that the two of us won't be positive to each other, Elaine." Earl said before hugging her again.

"Don't worry, Earlie. We are not going to be an actual siblings because my mom is just your foster dad's mistress so you're the only legal child." Elaine reassured him.

"I know that. I just feel like I don't deserve anything I have right now because of the truth that I don't even came from his and he just adopted me because of pity for losing my mother that he really loved." Earl explained himself to her.

"After all of this, Earl. Promise me that we'll start anew with our baby, our wedding and forget about anyone else, even the other sisters." Elaine told him.

"Yes, I will just be focusing on you aside from the company. And you with me aside from your firm." Earl elaborated before they let go of one another.

"Do you want to go to an gynecologist today? I'm sure that we have to at least have the baby checked by them weekly." he asked when the room was left with them alone.

"Why don't we do it now since I could lose my mood if I were to do it tomorrow or later than that? Let's just make all of my appointments with the gynecologist on Wednesday." Elaine then suggested.

"Of course. Let's go." Earl then pulled his girlfriend's wheelchair until they got out and carried her inside.

"Take the wheelchair, I don't want to walk." Elaine requested after she got in the car.

"Yes, ma'am." Earl just answered before carrying the wheelchair inside the car then also entering the car to start it. After a long ride, the two then arrived at a clinic and parked at the front.

"Don't be scared, Elaine. They'll just check how our baby is doing inside of you." Earl reassure her before carrying her to her wheelchair and pushing it until they got in the clinic.

"Good morning. Please fill up this form." a receptionist greeted them and had given them a paper to be filled up with some information.

"Earl, it's on me. I may not walk but I can write. Just give it to me." Elaine told him when he started to grab the pen from the reception. Earl then just followed his pregnant girlfriend and gave the forms to her.

"I would like to a—." he heard from a girl not far away from them.

"Ellie? Is that really you? What are you even doing here? Are you also pregnant like my Elaine?" he then approached the girl that turned out to be Ellie.

"What the heck, Earl? Not all people that enter a gynecologist's office are necessarily pregnant. For example, you. You don't even have a uterus or an ovary to carry a kid inside you and yet, you are here inside this office?" Ellie then raged at him.