Episode 6: Earnings Distribution (August 18, 2021)

#Ellipsis

#Elлипсваsisters

Chapter 2 - Episode 6: Earnings Distribution (August 18, 2021)

Warning: Contains some derogatory and illicit language. Read at your own risk.

"Hi, Elaine. How's your first day of being a boss?" a man greeted her.

"Of course, it's tiring but fun. How about yours, Earlie?" Elaine answered before asking the same question.

"It's..." something rang on his pocket.

"I'll just answer this, Elaine." Earl then answered the call.

"Dad, did you already arrive at your destination?" he asked.

"Are you his son?" a man answered.

"Uhm, yes, Mister. Who are you and why do you have my dad's phone?" Earl asked the guy who called him.

"Earl, it isn't dad?" Elaine asked him.

"Wait, Elaine. I can't hear him well. Long distance call." she then just left him alone.

"I am an airplane staff, Mr. Gray. Something happened to your father." the guy explained.

"Please tell me what happened to him. Let me talk to him." Earl demanded.

"Sorry, sir. But he is still in the emergency room here in Bulgaria. Докторе, жив ли е? ... Добре, ще му кажа." the staff then spoke in a different language.

"Did someone talked to you? What does he say? Is my dad okay?" Earl then asked after the staff stopped speaking.

"I'm sorry to tell you this, sir. But your father already passed away." the staff announced.

"My dad..." he mumbled.

"Sir, are you still here? May you come here? ... Съжалявам. Благодаря, че ми позволихте да използвам телефона." the staff then ended the call.

"Dad..." he continued.

"Earlie, what happened? You're saying something about him." Elaine then approached him.

"Earlie! You, help me carry Earl to the hospital!" she shouted at a worker. A little while then, they are now carrying the unconscious Earl to his vehicle.

"I'll drive, Elaine. You can hang on to him." Elaine then sat in the backseat with Earl while the co-worker drove Earl's car to the hospital.

"Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience. Here's some money for you to get home. I'll just call them to close the firm." Elaine told the man who helped them giving him money.

"No problem, Ms. Elaine. See you tomorrow. I hope that your soon to be husband gets well." the guy then accepted the money Elaine gave him and rushed outside the hospital.

"I wonder how's mom if Earlie reacted to the phone like that." Elaine thought to herself before walking until she reached the front of Earl's room.

"Are you Mr. Gray's wife?" a doctor asked her when the door in front of her opened.

"Not yet, Doctor. What did happen to Earlie?" she asked while the doctor is closing the door.