Episode 7: Exposed Lies (August 19, 2021)

#Ellipsis

#Elлипсваsisters

Chapter 2 - Episode 7: Exposed Lies (August 19, 2021)

Warning: Contains some derogatory and illicit language. Read at your own risk.

"Ellie Marksman?" Earl's face frowned after he read the last name to be inherited.

"Ellie? That name rings a bell. That girl on that jewelry store? Why does she get inheritance from your father when she... Confess to me, Earl. What is your relationship with her?" Elaine then asked him after realizing who Ellie is.

"I don't even know that dad knows her. And it's not my fault that her name will appear here." Earl answered.

"Okay, I know that you aren't lying. I'm just insecure that this girl had something going on with your father when I'll be the one that will be your wife." Elaine apologized.

"Sounds like I have to go to Bulgaria, if this Emilia something is really there. I hope I knew what is their relationship with my dad so that we aren't fighting like this." Earl then left her alone.

"Hana, right? Can I hire you as a translator? You can still work here at my girlfriend's. I'll just need someone who can be my interpreter when I come to Bulgaria." Earl then approached the employee earlier.

"Did you say Bulgaria, Mr. Earl? I would love to be there. I'll accept the job. Did you tell Ms. Elaine about this?" Hana immediately accepted his offer.

"Yes, she's also joining us there. Okay, I have to go." Earl then went out the firm and drove home.

"Mr. Earl. I'm so sorry for your loss." a lady greeted him.

"Thank you, Ms. Stacy. He arranged something for you so that you can finally retire if you want." Earl showed her the last will.

"Thanks for this, Mr. Earl. But I would still be your maid here even if I accept this." Stacy answered.

"Okay, thank you for staying. Expect some months before you have the money. I just have to find all the persons here." Earl was about to start walking to the stairs when...

"Mr. Earl. I also received something earlier. It's from Denver." she then handed the little envelope to Earl.

"Okay, I'll just read this later. Thank you and please call him." Earl said before opening the letter.

"But, Mr. Earl, he already left this morning." Stacy answered.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Earl. But I think that after Mr. Eric passed away, this is also the perfect time to resign." he read from the paper.

"Where does he live?" he asked Stacy.

"Uhm, Mr. Earl, I don't think that this is the right time to..." Stacy tried to block his question but...

"Just answer my fucking question, Ms. Stacy!" he shouted.

"To be honest, we actually live together. I'm his mother." Stacy confesses.

"Now that you said it, follow me. Now." Earl then walked and went inside his car with Stacy.

"Mr. Earl, please don't be mad at us for hiding this." Stacy pleaded.

"I won't. I just want to have a talk with your son. That's all. He can't just leave like this." Earl reassured her before making the car move. After a little while, they have arrived in an apartment.