Episode 16: Entrance that He Didn't Expect (September 1, 2021)

#Ellipsis

#Elлипсваsisters

Chapter 4 - Episode 16: Entrance that He Didn't Expect (September 1, 2021)

Warning: This may contain some derogatory and illicit language. Information and personalities in this story aren't as it is on real life and is just for the story. Read at your own risk.

"I guess, I'll be in charge at the firm since Elaine won't be there today." Hana said to Denver.

"I'll take you there if you want. Let's just stop first at the house." she then just cling into Denver as they enter the bus.

"Do you wanna place a bet, Hana? Something naughty will happen between Earl and Elaine right now." Denver told her after they sat down.

"What are you talking about, Denver? They are both sad. I'm sure that they won't do that. And to think of it, they are maybe just comforting one another, that's all." she then stated her own prediction.

"I bet ten thousand dollars. They are having sex somewhere at this moment." Denver then placed his bet.

"Okay, I'll also place ten thousand, they are just trying to comfort their lover." Hana then also said.

"But how about we both win, they are comforting one another by doing something naughty?" he asked.

"Then, I'll be your girlfriend and you'll be my boyfriend. Deal?" he then immediately shakes his hand with Hana's.

"That sounds nice. I'll say yes to it. Let's just ask them tomorrow." the bus then started to move until they got at Earl's house.

"I'll just take a bath, Hana. You can also do that in the other bathroom." Denver handed her a towel to use before leaving Hana to enter the bathroom. After an hour...

"Let's go, Hana. We still have work." the two of them then went inside the car. They then arrived at the law firm.

"Hi, Ms. Hana, is Ms. Elaine with you?" an employee greeted her after Denver left.

"She's not. Why? Did someone came?" she answered.

"Someone sent an autopsy report of Ms. Arlyn and Mr. Eric from a hospital in Bulgaria. May you please hand it to Ms. Elaine and Mr. Earl as soon as possible? This could be urgent." she then kept the files on her case.

"Of course. I'll pass it on to her. Have a good day." she greeted before the employee went away.

"I think, I'll just call her to let her read this file." she then typed Elaine's number and dialed it.

"I hope that you're not asleep." she told herself while her phone is ringing on her ears.

"Hello, Hana. There's no work for you yet. I don't have an appointment yet with foreigners." a man answered.

"Earl? Is this you? Where are you two?" Hana asked.

"We just had some fun at a countryside. A couple thing. And guess what, we're still nak—." she then squealed to stop Earl from talking.

"Don't say that to me! Gosh, Denver is right. Now, I have to pay him like ten grand." she told Earl while he is laughing on her reactions.

"So suck that lose. But that's life. You won't always win. Anyways, we are heading back. You can just tell me what you want to say to Elaine. I'll be her husband, after all." he asked her.